Anybody using AVD hardware?

Anyone knows which mouthpiece is best suitable for this AVD All-Ceramic Eazy-Press Cartridge, I’m dazzled by the selection of so many mouthpieces, just wanna know which is most demanded by clients.

Hit them up and get a sample pack and see for yourself

I prefer the ceramic barrel tips. Super easy to press on because they’re flat and the ceramic adds a nice feel and quality touch. Plastic looks and feels cheap. Wood is unsanitary imo (thought I would like them but in practice not so much). The ‘vortex’ plastic ones mix in air for a more airy hit, can be pretty divisive. The hemp plastic tips are pretty cool, but the ceramic tips give a more premium feel in my opinion

3 Likes

Guys… AVD AV AVID amerivape, have been fighting over who is the real AV for 10+ years… :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: Shit is a running joke.

2 Likes

AVG_Logo_2014

6 Likes

Thanks for your comments.

1 Like

I think it got settled a couple months ago from what I’ve read.

“After repeated breaches of contractual obligations by Carfield’s company AVID Holdings, AVD initiated arbitration proceedings in 2021. The International Centre for Dispute Resolution of the American Arbitration Association issued a binding Final Award in which it concluded that Carfield had caused AVID Holdings to commit numerous breaches of its agreement with AVD…”
-From BuisnessWire

1 Like

I suggest you choose the ceramic barrel & plastic flat to try from our clients date base.And also I think the tips which meet your brand style and clients’ preference is the best for you.

The vortex tips are pretty fire.

2 Likes

Hey @ZizzleB - love to hear you are experience great results with the ATG <> AVD Pre-Racked Collab!

1 Like

loving it!!

Don’t buy the press from them; they have it on Amazon for $300

1 Like

Any chance u have a link for this?

1 Like

Awesome, thanks a ton. I feel like a mooch, but would you happen to have a link to some blocks to cap Aveo carts?

Theres literally no need for the jigs at all, just press a few times medium stength till stop hearing the clicking noise, very rare that you will crack any less than 0.01% in my experience

1 Like

So just keep them in the box they come in/you fill in, put caps on one at a time, and press all at once? Sorry for the elementary school questions, I’m new at this bulk stuff

Yeah keep in the foam trays, no worries

2 Likes

No no need to put caps on one at a time lol, this is the best reason for using avd easy press.
The caps come in a foam tray of 50 like the carts it lines up perfect u just lay it ontop of the carts and press

Ahh okay so the carts come in 50 trays, carts 100, so you’re pressing half the tray of carts at a time?