Any Scorpion extractors with an SOP here? Lol

10 Likes

Damn, I need that scorpion hash ASAP…

8 Likes

Me too. I wonder if @Roguelab could hook us up!

7 Likes

See, I’m not a total simpleton…

Lol

1 Like

Heading to the pet store in the morning. I always wonder about this stuff who tried this first and why

6 Likes

Also: can you smoke the the yellow/brown ones? Sitting on a gold mine.

Make sure you get the right species of Pakistani scorpion. I bet smoking the wrong one could do some damage. Ask @tweedledew what can happen when you get antsy and dab without being totally sure what you’ve got.

Hmmmm… antsy… I wonder if we could smoke bullet ants the same way…

5 Likes

I wanna know what happened to @tweedledew lol

4 Likes

:joy: can you smoke one of these? He’s been a good guard snek but…

Wow phone decided to shit on me

2 Likes

This is a poor country’s version of huffing paint. Imma need some more info on the active ingredient in scorpions before this even begins to look appealing.

2 Likes

See, this shit is why I live in Michigan. Only one very small poisonous snake Species and they’re rare. No gators, sharks, big spiders, scorpions or any of that other nasty bullshit.

6 Likes

XD we got it all cept legal bud lol

2 Likes

This is the real catalyst to turn corn husks into 99.9% d8: scorpion venom

8 Likes

Que Steves back in 3,2,1

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’m from the northeast but I always thought that in the balance between poisonous things that will kill you and the misery of extremely cold winters, I’ll take freezing to death 100% of the time

8 Likes

I like scorpion bowls, so I would probably give it a go. It’s not like you’re eating it.

1 Like

I posted about this on my insta like two years ago.

The scorpion skins contain harmine and harmaline
Monoamine-oxidase inhibitors

They glow under UV, this is the reason you can find scorpions using a UV lamp- the dye made from Syrian rue seeds is highly UV reactive as well, I made a strong infusion of the seeds and used it to dye some rope once

The smell of the tea still makes me strongly nauseous

6-9 grams worth of rue seed tea will have you zebra striped pretty good, and moving a single muscle will be enough to send whatever was left of your stomach contents far and away

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp3C8bxH5pL/?igshid=3ll9ip5t4voz

3 Likes

I used to take Syrian rue seeds with mushrooms. They work as an MAO inhibitor and really enhance the effects. Chocolate will get you high after eating those lol