Any Old School hash masters out there?

Ohhhhhh I think you may have inadvertently added to my workbench, sir :wink:

Who had that fucking INSANE ln2 custom tumbler?

3 Likes

That might have been BG’s I think. His is the most badass one I have seen around

2 Likes

I manually sifted some trim/rosined it after to which it turned ghost fucking white almost immediately (yeeeeeah 9lb hammer, baby!) and it just made me go…fuck…how would this look with the whole batch…in nitro…I WANT A BALLER JAR BUT I’M LAZY GODDAMMIT

3 Likes

There’s a lot going on in this video from IG (account is in the description). They are using a combination of trashcans and 5 gallon buckets, along with a garden sprayer and a very cold room.

Bonus points for beard nets and a dedicated bench for keeping product clean. I just wanted to share this as I think it’s a good setup, as long as you have a freeze dryer to handle the ounces of hash it can generate per day.

3 Likes

@MasterG show the boys what you got !!!
Beast :sunglasses:

1 Like

Post 16 has the video I believe
Liquid Nitrogen Hash - Hash and Stuff / Extraction - Future4200

2 Likes

I probably could, lemme look into it haha.

No joke, you got me going down this path of doing some squish.

For the sonic washer, lemme look at getting a cheap little one and playing around. It might be something to look into, it might be a total waste of time.

2 Likes

@SubstituteCreature
@TheFire210

3 Likes

@Squishy_Roberto

5 Likes

That’ll be my name once I do a squish lol.

3 Likes

lmk man! yea it might be a waste of time but would be awesome if someone could pull it off. and yea keeping it cold af the whole time is definitely key I’ll take a video next time I’m doing it

1 Like

like this one? https://www.theoriginalresinator.com/Resinator-XL-Extraction-Machine-p/xlr.htm

1 Like

how has it been working?? yea ill definitely let you know

1 Like

I think its possible. Generating and controlling for a worthwhile result is another thing altogether.

I am honestly just trying to figure out the best way to get a result that can be refined.

Yeah, like the resinator, except larger, cheaper, and better built. I’ve been considering getting the things to make a small/medium size sifter. I just need to find a good place to source the screens

Stainless Steel Mesh Screen (5, 15, 43, 74, 100, 149, 177, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000 Micron, 1/8", 1/4" Mesh) - Utah Biodiesel Supply that work?

@Deadhand1899 Probably need an electrical engineer to figure it out

3 Likes

Yeah, I was going to hit up Duda diesel to see if they had it also. Thanks!

1 Like

Np. I bet a lot of small processors would jump on it if you made a cheaper version of the resinator. that thing is badass but way overpriced

4 Likes

That was exactly what I was planning. Building a couple of different sizes, using different types of plastic bins. Small, medium, and large… I’ve been building it in my head for about 6 months now, but I’ at the point of either building one or stop thinking about it.

5 Likes

Story of my life.

I seem to always have projects In my head that are out of my budget…Lol

7 Likes