Any okc people on here?

Love to go but to low on funds to pay for a class, should have a free Meetup or a dab sesh🤙

1 Like

I like the way you think! We will set something up very soon

Reach out to us at HAL Extraction we can help you get your lab stocked and compliant ASAP.

1 Like

Just relocated to okc let us know If it goes down.

1 Like

Hey Phil, see you on here all the time, didn’t know you were Moonmix. Been carrying your stuff at my dispensary all year lol. Small world. You guys have definitely been a consistent, quality brand from the get-go.

7 Likes

Glad to hear it, I started back in August of 2019, so I’ve been trying to make sure that we’re pushing out quality and consistent product—gives me a smile to know we have

8 Likes

For my okc people. Does anyone know if it’s legal to do grower to processor splits? I’ve been told a mix of things. We have a few contracts waiting because we have been getting mixed answers from omma.

Hmmm, isn’t that basic tolling? I don’t know the rules since they seem to be very…uh, amorphous. From how I think about it, it seems you can sell from P - G and back so why wouldn’t you be able to simply pay X dollars for the processing, and they can buy the amount they should have gotten %wise for the same X amount of dollars. I get that it’s a semantic shuffle, but at the end of the day it takes the concept of tolling out of the picture, since I imagine you are wondering about how credit the taxes for something without a direct monetary value…I’m a little tired, could be way off. Lol, let me know!

That’s literally all there is in the 78 pages. I’m thinking the growers are going to have to apply for a processor license in order to be able to sell they’re side of the split.

3 Likes

They have to have a processing or retail license to take in their part of the split to begin with.
Processors are only allowed to transfer product to retail licenses and other processing licenses, not back to grow licenses.
Retail licenses are only allowed to transfer products to registered patients.

1 Like

True true, sorry, I mostly have spoken with people that have 2-3 of the licenses most likely and that’s where I was getting it wonky. Thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome. And for sure, it can get a little hairy. Just gotta be diligent in which license types you are transferring to, and iterate to those license holders that they must do the same. Just avoids unnecessary risks.

1 Like

What if the transfer is funds instead of product? Pay out your growers for what their portion is worth?

Personally, I would handle that under the same P.O., essentially like a consignment type of deal since you’re basically paying X amount of dollars for that biomass. You could leave it open under a “NET 30” type of transaction depending on what your Seed-to-Sale software looks like.
If you do two separate transfers, you’re going to get taxed on both of those transfers as opposed to doing it under just the one.

I hope this makes sense, and somewhat helps. It may sound stupid, idk but let me know what you think.

6 Likes

Hmmm, OK. I would love to hear more about the dual taxing. Just wondering, as I always was under the assumption that ‘tolling’, or essentially a goods/service barter and was done essentially to be free of taxed income. I don’t make extracts and the like, so I am not a biomass taker, more an edible-maker so just curious. Thanks again.

Thank you for the awesome response. That definitely clears that up.

1 Like

For 8 more day’s you can give it back to the grower, after April 1st they have to have a processor license.

It’s July 1st now

3 Likes

Is this still gonna be a thing, would love to make it over from Tulsa! or maybe do a video chat room meeting! since all this lockdown ish Shoot me a link!