Any okc people on here?

Nooo, you have to stay here in CO and keep making us that :fire::fire::facepunch: :joy:

3 Likes

I really appreciate that a lot!!! I actually am moving to Maine in a week to start grinding with Green Truck Farms. I have been working OT to make sure my protege here in CO is up to that task and he has been killing it so hopefully there isnā€™t any deviance in product quality after I leave. Itā€™s really cool to have put out 250000+ grams of hash in the CO market where i did all the extracting and all the processing for. Most people are stuck in a booth or processing all day and donā€™t get to see the product start to finish.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I wish you all the best man in your new business venture. An Green Truck + You. Wow yaā€™ll are gonna be putting out some amazing product. I canā€™t wait to see this collab. Wish I could try your guys product up there in Maineā€‹:+1::pray::facepunch:

1 Like

Norman/Moore

I hope my lab will still be operational, after all weā€™ve increased productivity 2000% since I started!

If you wanna come work with me when youā€™re ready for Oklahoma again, gimmie a shout.

2 Likes

Have a permitted distillation lab in Okc. What sort of help are you looking for?

Thatā€™s a great idea

I was out last April on a consultation

Ended up coming back for a full-time position

We have a C1D1 hydrocarbon lab. Kitchenā€¦grow .and retail in the city :slight_smile:

If anyone local needs some helpā€¦ please feel free to reach out.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, i really appreciate that a lot!! Iā€™d tell anyone look at the margins in CO and start thinking of every way you can be as efficient as possible. Itā€™s probably going to be even tighter there then here in CO once the production facilities are thriving.

Having someone with your background has major advantages, whatā€™s your labs IG? I wish all my okies the best, Iā€™ll definitely be keeping an eye out and have some of my people check out the product! Right now I only know of a few guys operating and most came from here like solos, head of honey, and apothecary.

2 Likes

Norman, Oklahoma :+1::+1: I did have my own licensed processing company(gnarly Herb Extracts) but just had to shut down due the the city changing zoning laws and refusing the rezone my property and sign COC paperwork for license renewal . So if you want to start something lmk :call_me_hand: check out my Instagram @gnarlyherbextracts to check out what I produce. When looking for location I suggest looking for unincorporated land so regulations arenā€™t a bitch.

The company is @moonmixvape or @moonmixlab

Weā€™re primarily doing distillate, but now that Iā€™ve trained up my operators on primary extraction, weā€™re beefing up our BHO side, once thatā€™s all trained up then itā€™s back to designing for expected improvements/expansion.

Youā€™re definitely right bout being aware of margins until things level out, but I think our throughout and COGS for each product SKU has put us in a good position

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, yeah absolutely if you can capture different parts of the market early you will be in a great spot as things settle! Keep crushing it @TheGratefulPhil I actually just heard about you guys from my brother. Iā€™ll definitely be keeping in touch.

1 Like

Oklahoma has quickly gotten the attention of the entire nation. With > 5% of the qualifying population having their medical card, we have become a hotbed for industry leaders. The unlimited licenses have created amazing competition that is getting high quality meds to patients at very affordable prices. All getting done without being extorted by unnecessarily high rent, costly licenses, and over-regulation.
That being said, Oklahoma Pure is a hydrocarbon extraction facility in the greater metropolitan of OKC. We crank out all types of BHO but specialize in Live Resin, thanks to our good friends @ BizzyBee.
Weā€™ve had @murphymurri and @Dred_pirate come in and teach us how itā€™s done. Along with their help and this amazing open source, we will continue to push forward as a market.

12 Likes

Yeah, I gotta say, yā€™all make some fire

2 Likes

For the oklahomies interested, Oklahoma Pure and @Dred_pirate are hosting classes March 28th and 29th with a focus on advanced filtration methods, passive recovery, batter techniques, and lab safety.
Join us for an educational seminar and hands on learning experience from some of the brightest minds in the industry.

@Shadownaught will be a special guest, diving into the fine details and safety of the medias used during our processing.

The Cannagas team will be there and providing the cleanest of hydrocarbons to make our job that much easier!

Discounts available for GLG members and cash payments.

7 Likes

I appreciate that big brother! You all do a fantastic job as well, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

You should swing by after one of the classes and say whatā€™s up and go to dinner with us if you have a chanceā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah dude, I can definitely make time for that. Still workin the boss man on the class :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You have a market?

1 Like

Ugh same. lol. Gotta get boss to pay for it lol.

1 Like