Any Mad Scientists Out There?

Do we have any chemists that can put something under microscope and recreate a product?

4 Likes

What? You’ve peaked my curiosity. Definitely can’t do that, but i want to know what you’re on about.

1 Like

I guess “put under microscope” can be used loosely as it doesn’t really need that. But given ingredients and knowing what the outcome is supposed to be, we can figure out how to make something. This place is full of all kinds of smart folks that might be able to help jumpstart this and have some fun.

1 Like

Posting what you’re talking about is gunna help. What are you trying to rip off? A cannabinoid product? Piece of equipment? Fancy Nike exclusive?

7 Likes

Post the product

1 Like

Where are you located? Would this be CBD or MMJ? if it’s a cannabis product.

1 Like

Yeah I mean what are you trying to copy? It’s extremely easy to buy someone’s product and get a breakdown of what’s in it. Problem is some finished products contain too low of a concentration of the secret tech to be able to see it using conventional testing methods.

4 Likes

it’s an otherwise not canna or cbd product that I would like to add the product to it. would like to make it on my own … long story and don’t know how indepth I can/should go in to the story here.

1 Like

I have no problem bringing this and other things to every state that’s MMJ … my food delivery technologies are top notch and licensing is no problem. but this is all a different topic

You need someone with a decent GC-MS or UHPLC-MS, like a local university or testing company. You need to have a loose idea of what’s going on or you might piss some people off trashing their equipment.

Sometimes it’s just easier to buy a drum of {insert product here} and formulate it with actives, leaving the pros to formulate their own products.

3 Likes

DM me

I have a microscope

4 Likes

we have both! need less vague info from fam though

3 Likes

I’m pretty mad most of the time

9 Likes

I’ve got a telescope, and a scalpel set…
Oh, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night… We know what that means!

6 Likes

More likely than not i can accomplish it… But obviously no guarantee until i know what it is.

8 Likes

Yeah. Not to mention just buying the product that’s going to be infused allows you to test the market for interest. Something like going all in and having a chemist recreate the ‘base’ should only be done on a product that has already been market tested.

Just my opinion obviously.

6 Likes

You’re not wrong and the market it tested. We’re passed product market fit stage and more so into having inventory for orders. Long story short I was left high and dry by someone full of empty promises and himself.

2 Likes

How much yall wana bet this guy is trying to rip off an off the shelf all in one emulsifier :laughing:

5 Likes

That would be too easy. But I appreciate your effort

1 Like