Any Mad Scientists Out There?

Has anyone guessed Oreos? I’m guessing Oreos.

17 Likes

Lol, I was thinking something similar too, but there are a ton of videos on YouTube on how to recreate an Oreo! Hopefully I didn’t just spill the beans and talk someone out of a job :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

your Marvin bates offspring?,damn we shoulda left him in Alaska…we know now why so many “gone missing” cases there
:smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::wink:

1 Like

Now it’s killing me. I’m trying to think of something to make that isn’t already figured out. I think I’ve had cannabinoids in every form and texture. I’ve even got cannabinoid Bianca spray. So what could this possibly be?

4 Likes

Good luck people, coca cola just can’t be recreated.
Seriously reverse engineering works out great ask China about how their stealth engine production went even with blueprints, actually you can just Google that.
But here’s a crazy fuckng idea, if you really like a product then why not reach out to the company and see if they will work with you? Good luck with it.

4 Likes

I did, we had an agreement and I ended up getting fucked over. I really don’t know how much drama I need post about it and I’ve received enough DM interest to at least put a foot forward to clean up the mess.

1 Like

Coca Cola has been perfectly recreated.

The exact recipe is even available online.

China just ain’t gonna fuck with that company lol.

Unrelated to all of this. But just thought I’d throw that in

2 Likes

My expertise is reverse engineering of products. What kind are we talking about?

3 Likes

CBD infused thermonuclear warheads

5 Likes

There’s probably only 2-3 tests you’d need to run at a food lab to get the composition and quantities of ingredients in your product. A lab and $1-3k could probably solve this all for you.

It won’t tell you their production methods but it’s a start.

6 Likes

id like to consider myself a “mad scientist”

2 Likes

I’d like to just consider myself mad!
Mad Hatter Mad…

3 Likes

Sometimes I am quite mad. :man_mage:t5:

whats in kfc spices then?

Natural herbs and flavors

I’m no mad scientist, I’m not mad, or angry. More like a disgruntled alchemist.

5 Likes

Fire the missiles!!

This guy right here. That’s my specialty. CosmedLabs.com is my company

If you have good references from here I have work for you