Any legit sources for microdosing

Anyone point me in the right direction? Don’t have the time or ability right now to supply myself. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Microdosing of Wich substance ?
Lsd-1p
Muscimol
???

dopamine

I’m thinking just ground up Psilocybin to start. Didn’t really know there was anything other than Psilocybin, LSD, or Ketamine. All of my experience is with shrooms, acid, or mdma. What do you suggest for anxiety, mid level depression and overall well being?

Psilocybin might help
And for mdma I would suggest 5mapb instead

2 Likes

I’d suggest 1-2g of shrooms 4 times a day or so.

1 Like

Lol thats a normal dose dawg

5 Likes

If you need, I’ll help you. Dm

2 Likes

I guess we not all normal people hahaha

I guess thats the problem in illegal goods, research cant be done en masse. The idea of what a micro dose is and how to administer it is tribal knowledge at best.

4 Likes

A therapist. :wink: Even with the microdosing, talking about the issues has been shown to help exponentially more than just drugs.

And you can get some of these things without making them yourself with a therapist delivered right to your door in the US, Canada, and most of the EU.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Yes to this.

2 Likes

The psilocybin chocolate bars make dosing easy, because the chocolate breaks off into squares. The ones I have had were made in Oakland, according to the label. They did a good job of making a uniform product.

1 Like

Talk to a therapist every Sunday morning. He’s a good guy but I don’t feel comfortable talking to him about hallucinogens. Stopped taking meds awhile back because after being on them for almost 3 years, the only thing they were doing was tanking my performance in the bedroom.

2 Likes

The problem with most products is that they use fruited body and equate that to dose which isnt really that great for dosage

4 grams of one mushroom could be way more potent than 4 grams of another I’ve seen test results from .3 total alkaloids all the way up to 1.5%

These are my mushroom gummies that i made using extract and are about 1 mg per pc psilocin

Dosages using actual analytics on the psychoactive substance itself is much better than x amount of fruit per bar

11 Likes

I think with the abundance of Foolproof all in one grow kits, we are well past the “no time or ability to source myself” excuse phase. This is the safest way all around IMO.

2 Likes

I was going to post but it looks like @Kingofthekush420 has said everything needed to be said and more on the topic. +1

I’ve tested shrooms grown in the same mono tub (isolated culture) and they were wildly different potency

4 Likes

We’ll take two.

1 Like

It’s a another rabbit hole I intend to jump down soon.

I would definitely be willing to give these a try!