Any legit sources for microdosing

ive been microdosing lsd 1-2 times a week for 6+months now, i take about 10-20mics depending on what i have to do that day. honestly cant say ive noticed anything beneficial come out of it for my mental health but it sure is fun when you have a bunch of stuff to do, you know exactly what youre doing and you can jam out to some music or podcasts. oh and ofc not work on a cls or with dangerous shit

1 Like

Bumping this up any decent sources out there for psilocybin products? Was checking out Magic Mushrooms Marketplace - Schedule35

2 Likes

I haven’t found anything online except Colorado mycology. Expensive though. I’ll have to check out the link you sent.

1 Like

The problem I have with microdosing is there’s some SEVERE lack of research on interaction with psychiatric medications, if you happen to be on any. Like, should you take more, take less, take none, which ones interact, which ones don’t. There should be 60 years of papers on this and there just aren’t.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!

My ex used to order from them. They delivered but I used to laugh at her at the price she was paying.

1 Like

Yeah, the retail prices are crazy considering the relatively low cost and ease of learning to grow your own, even using some of the more convenient options.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty expensive but I guess if your in a pinch and got the cash it’s a decent option.

2 Likes

www.getcubiq.co has been in the community since 2021 and is consistent and legit. Instagram is @cubiq.ca they do 3 bags of gummies for $100 if you ask. The moonshot is 2g in a 1oz shot. Hits hard and fast. They only use strain specific mushroom, no synthetics or other weird shit. @Future can vouch

1 Like

I’m getting ready to grab a few of those bags off Amazon and some syringes and just start doing my own already. Seems a lot of the newer kits are low maintenance.

2 Likes

How is legality of these atm?
Any legal states where these could be shipped nationally from? I’m guessing Oregon?
I know the kits are no problem.
As I understand it spore prints etc are legal because they’re psocybin free.

Wondering if it’s possible to do something like this out of Oregon?

1 Like

@SubstituteCreature you know a guy?

1 Like

Already on it :slight_smile:

Appreciate you very much!

Happy to take care of anyone else if they’re looking as well.

Can you have them reach out to me? DM here or IG?

1 Like

I could use a little help!

1 Like

Feel free to dm! Happy to assist!

Can’t DM you directly but very interested!

1 Like

You can do anything you set your mind to

1 Like

Oh damn did not know that! My fault!