Any GOOD cbd live resin available?

Hey everyone! Just wondering if someone could help a fellow canna warrior out…steer me to some good cbd live resin. Or even some just regular good cdb shatter or solventless, solvents cool as long as its clean.

I’ll hook you up with some free samples *making carts w real 100% cannabis terps.

i dont mean to come off rude…but i am NOT interested in low quality. Trying to help people who are sick and have weak immune systems.

I have broad spectrum cbd distillate and have some isolate too…not interested in that. Using pure 100% CDT for carts/vape pods. They are really hard to find and very expensive. I dont want to waste them.

*the broad spec w these terps are amazing…but i think live resin would be the ceiling and thats what im trying to hit.
Not in this for personal gain, so if you can help me find, youll be helping me help others…and how cool is that? :sunglasses::muscle::pray::facepunch:
Looking to grab some samples **HAPPILY PAY FOR THEM. Not looking for free stuff. And if its good and the ticket is decent…grab like 250 grams or so to start.
*if someone can help me score or steer me to the right camp, happily throw you a few carts after i make them, token of appreciation. :pray:

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from someone. Peace

4 Likes

Id be willing to share my methods as well. I know a lot about carts and oil…can show you how to bring any good cannabis oil including just thca diamonds into a vape cart viscosity and stay that way…won’t neuclize back up. Shatter, badder, sauce, diamonds even solventless.
Be happy to help you back out. :pray:

Asheville extracts makes some super duper kill…

9 Likes

@AshevilleExtracts

4 Likes

If you’re in Oregon I have CBD live resin for in state only. And I’ve got cannabis derived terpenes for all 50 states.

5 Likes

He does indeed

1 Like

I haven’t personally tried his product myself but @AshevilleExtracts seems to be absolutely slaughtering the CBD live res and sauce game

2 Likes

I have, he’s one of the few successfully doing bho with hemp

3 Likes

Below 0.3% THC?

Edit: combined thc/thca

4 Likes

In the past, it’s been below .3% D9, which was okay at the time I had it, but I can’t speak for current regs and compliance of his extracts

2 Likes

Not interested in d9. Want full spec. I do appreciate everyone trying to help. Love this site :pray:

Thanks ill hit em up. If all checks out ill be hitting u up to hook you up. :muscle::pray::facepunch:

1 Like

Nope, it’s like 2-3% total or I’d try some

3 Likes

I am about to spin off some terps from some live resin I made a while back.
I will let ya know how it goes.

9 Likes

Is your centrifuge chilled? I had a problem with my desktop centrifuge heating up too much

4 Likes

It’s not chilled and that is something i am concerned with.
What happened to your terpenes during the warming of the centrifuge. ?

1 Like

They oxidize

2 Likes

Also they dissolve cannabinoids when warm

2 Likes

You can buy the chilled ones on eBay, used, pretty cheap. That sweet swing bucket style…

Haven’t seen anyone use for our use irl yet, but they look cool haha

This is the one I was looking at, then just take out the inserts of the swing buckets. Need to look at the specs of the swing buckets n shit first more…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beckman-GS-6R-Refrigerated-Centrifuge-GH-3-8-Rotor-Buckets-Tested-Working/254786503241?hash=item3b52758249:g:jWsAAOSwf9RfutoX

1 Like

Wow arent you guys geniuses? Did only florida wooks discover the diy frozen fuge?

6 Likes