Any GOOD cbd live resin available?

Idk I’m not In Florida :man_shrugging:

You and killa are my only connection to Florida lol

5 Likes

Some of my clients use a couple big boys from thermo Fisher, they’re alright but they don’t scale very well and require a ton of dialing in on your parameters compared to the smaller desktop designs

1 Like

Use half your steel tubes and put the rest in the freezer. Swap em out every 20 mins. The better your terps the stronger your link

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing the Floridian knowledge, common sense there. New discovery here.

4 Likes

Throw your centrifuge in a fridge #tek

1 Like

hey man I know I’m late for the party, but we share a similar mission and I’d like to send you some free samples to get your feedback. We specialize in the highest quality Live Resin CBD from BHO. Our mission is to reduce global suffering by providing the highest quality cannabinoids and delivery systems. I added you on Insta as well.

2 Likes

Messaged you @PolarGoldExtracts

I recently ran some sour space candy BHO
and the viscosity and flavor came out very nice. Ray 828-747-9608
PM for lab.

6 Likes

It has become difficult to keep the D9 below .3
Extracts sill have to be diluted.

4 Likes

@AshevilleExtracts Has the Fire Live resin. You just cant compare Steam distilled hemp terps to hemp extracted the best way

5 Likes

Been saying this for months.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unverified spam ( move spam posts here)

we make legit cbd live resin using cannabis industry SOP’s and process from full flower from east fork cultivars

We make something called “Revived Resin” which is a compliant extract made from full spec CO2 oil and CO2 terps- No crystallization, all hemp derived, 92% Cannabinoids