Any at home tests we can do to check for vitamin e death juice?

I’ve heard from producers that the shops have been driving the prices down to razor thin margins…

Thin layer chromatography…

8 Likes

the high

:joy::rofl: bet u wish u could just “drive out” the cutters, huh? that’s what the west coast GETS for having ASIANS instead of HAITIANS

Yeah that’s how Ohio is too- saw the first $50 carts this week and they sold out in a few days at my dispo

Sure, the high, but by then people are already consuming it. Kind of like the problem with bunk ecstasy pills that are cathinones, meth, or PMA instead of MDMA. It’s much more wise to utilize an at-home test kit to test before consumption rather than trying it on your dumbest friend who volunteers and observing the effects. And dealers will absolutely charge premium prices on bunk shit. Gauging quality by price point doesn’t always work out so well. Especially in the black market.

5 Likes

True af

1 Like

I was testing MDMA pills at parties back in 1997-2006. I was one of the OG pill testers in fla and Michigan.

German bought reagent kit.

12 Likes

Dayum, doing the work of Dancesafe before Dancesafe was even around! I’m glad those kits are much easier to procure these days, I have a friend who works for Dancesafe who says at some festivals, up to 70% of the pills they test are bunk.

Speaking of, I’ll bet that friend would be very interested in collecting data for Vitamin E acetate in reagent kits for testing carts. I’ll hit him up and see if we can’t get something going.

5 Likes

Back then, most were legit. Minus the 5k of vitamin b we got vs MDMA. I didnt even need to test for that batch. Visual inspection told the story.

I also have every bottle of dilutent and thickener that was given out as freebies of they want them for testing.

3 Likes

Beats the hell out of using them for skin moisturizer! Haha, I’ll have to test some pure tocopheryl acetate first to see if there is even a reaction, then we could test those thickening agents as well. My buddy just got back to me and said he has access to all of the reagents and is pretty excited about doing this. I’ll be sure to share any results here, and I’m sure Dancesafe would be interested in sharing results as well if we come up with anything useful. Any suggestions for where to obtain a pure sample of tocopheryl acetate?

1 Like

VapeSafe

4 Likes

Mrextractor?

edit:

2 Likes

I was going to recommend this but then realized that having a bunch of TLC plates and solvents laying around your domicile is not normal.

It’s normal for me, but I’m probably a maniac relative to most.

5 Likes

Emerald scientific- bulk apothecary operates about 40 min from my house tho- huuuge operation

What about using acetone to test for solubility? I see that it is soluble in it, but I do not know if other parts within the oil are acetone soluble.

a guess here, but TLC

Acetone is a great solvent for salts😁
Like ket,M,C etc but all your oil will dissolve in acetone

Ester hydrolysis and then smell for the vinegar smell.

I can second that, the east coast is looking rough for vapes… avoid black market vapes at just about all costs unless you know your suppliers trust worthy and there extractors reputable… I swear they cut it with whatever gets you feeling “high”…

2 Likes

See , there ya go. Stereotyping all bm carts as bad. Dispo bought carts also failed for the death juice.

Stop throwing all bm carts under the bus. Most of us bm cart makers, growers, processors make some of the best quality products out there.

11 Likes