Ants Harvesting Cannabinoids (crude)??

I’m pretty sure that guy in France was making that up, and got called out for it, that’s why it’s old news with no real follow-ups.

1 Like

There’s loads of pictures, and at least one video.

:man_shrugging:

Haha, so? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xn--4dbcyzi5a.com/en/2016/03/No-bees-can-not-produce-honey-McNabis/amp/

1 Like

ant sugars remediation tek? lol

6 Likes

Building with leftover crude resin? I’d donate a liter to the little guys to see that happen!

2 Likes

If they can grab the gums and carotene while there at it I’d be ecstatic!

3 Likes

laws regarding plants are more like guidelines and intelligence tests :joy:
Wich you passed brilliantly with the boat sir! I’ve only dreamed about a setup you could take into international waters!

2 Likes

Well, I never said it was true, to be fair. I only linked the article for the reason of relevance, haha.

I know exactly nothing about how bees function.

5 Likes

Man i am sure that if ever younwould take your time to learn about bee s
You will consider this time well spend
They are amazing and knowing them and then realizing the bad global situation they are in will make you plant some diffrent flowers :grin:

5 Likes

Believe me, I know how important they are, and I intentionally plant things they like locally. Here in Colorado they are especially fond of catnip, which works double for me because my cat is also a huge fan of it.

I just don’t understand their biological functions.

4 Likes

Don’t believe everything you see :beers:

1 Like

And only believe half of what you hear, lol.

1 Like

Mimosa hostilis extract?

3 Likes

Huh ?
This is propolis from bee hives and cbdfull spectrum crudeat 10 % cbd
WIth someething else indeed i have to ask

I think he means the boat mishap

1 Like

Yes indeed

2 Likes

The flies seem to love the bucket where I discard my spent filtration ad/absorbants. Had to move it away from my lab entrance or they find their way inside and drive me nuts. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Now that i think of it, I get problem with flies during different parts of the year as well. I almost Take it for granted being that crude is inherently stinky. But those buggers stick around for you too huh?

@ScoobyDoobie should we start a mimosa project and get spice extractions up to thc levels?

2 Likes

Been there done that, mimosa has poor yields due to the poor quality of root bark available. Besides alkaloids are pretty easy to get to high purity.

Better little project would be figuring a way to remove gramine from phalaris extracts :thinking:

5 Likes