Ann Arbor Decriminalizes Fungi and Plant-Derived Psychedelic Drugs

Virgin to dmt here, but tolerance? At least from other psychedelics I’ve tried (shroomers) tolerance builds much quicker then pot/alcohol. Second time doing it within a few days it’s like the diet version. Few months later back to old strength

Nope, you can blast off to hyper space, come down, wait an hour and head right back to space again/.

As someone that has possibly taken dmt in the passenger seat while driving down the highway i can say it was all luck or a small hit.

let me tell you its quite an overwhelming but fun experience compared to sitting still.

1 Like

Ann Arbor been heady for decades

2 Likes

Didn’t think I would love my Dr more, but legal clean mdma would be oooutstanding!

1 Like

My man!

1 Like

I’ve known 2 people who went off the deep end on DMT benders. It’s not a toy, or if you must, not a toy to be taken lightly

4 Likes

I would extend that to state that no hallucinogens are toys. They are dynamic as vastly capable tools. None of them should be taken lightly.

3 Likes

What, no chilling at the psilocybin bar in Ann Arbor on a Friday night?

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I highly suggest chilling! Especially while mid-trip. Being tense or agitated is much more likely to induce an unpleasant experience. Haha

1 Like

Friday night at a spot made to trip in sounds great

2 Likes

Highly doubtful Mda or MDMA are included, both are semi synthetic compounds of essential oils and require a chemical extraction and conversion which also don’t seem to be involved in the

Isnt the tree to make mdma in peril of deforestation?

2 Likes

I’ve seen reports of some Acacia from the SW and Mexico that contain almost all the goodies from mescaline to methamphetaime, but that was on wikipedia, so I wouldn’t put a lot of trust in it. It would be really cool if someone started an Acacia conservatory there, and worked with a university or something to find all the magic in the trees.

1 Like

I watched that drugs inc. TV show on natgeo. Lady got caught with a carload FULL of trees to make the drugs.

4 Likes

Iboga… can’t imagine any US based iboga retreat is worth a damn. Especially considering most tribes use borderline lethal doses for the break through they are looking for.

1 Like

The few that are here aren’t done correctly or safely, that’s about to change though.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some caps in Michigan? Shoot me a DM. I suffer from PTSD from some childhood shit and it helps shift me back to normal.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hooray for the citizens of Ann Arbor. This is great news

4 Likes