... and the solvent in the tube goes round and round

valid question.

@Soxhlet has a recirculating CRC that uses a gear pump.

@Photon_noir designed his around a debeem mini-boxer.

not sure why @Krative was after a Butane liquid transfer pump or if he needed hash-capable

3 Likes

I moved into a house that musve had mold or an eviction. The govt had taped the windows and appliances shut.

This…

1 Like

Ill look up this shit eventually. Im more concerned with hydrocarbon extraction. I have no idea what a falling film is but I could presume its some kinda heat transfer system within a tube? I first thought it was a giant machine not resembling the tubes im used to but now you are talking 6 inches.

1 Like

This gets my vote.

3 Likes

I hear @MagisterChemist has one that’s been peer reviewed for hydrocarbon recovery…

doesn’t change the fact that the other critter is already sitting in lab waiting for me to get back to it tomorrow morning…

I get that it’s JOB is to remediate color…but it whispered in my ear that it wanted to try extracting weed.

what’s a boy to do?

Edit: I’ve had an espresso machine tell me that too…turned out to be a thing: You Can Use Espresso Machines To Make Marijuana Extracts

9 Likes

or I guess I could pick a fight with @thumper for trying to make this about mold and shit…

4 Likes

I will donate a week on my boat to whoever is nice. EXCEPTIONAL 40M SUNSEEKER MOTOR YACHT "THUMPER" FOR CHARTER - YouTube

3 Likes

dammit. do I have to do everything myself…

1 Like

No stickers. They take pictures of everything. I mean everything. You have to get every replacement pice from the original supplier and same specs. When a part is unavailable a new replacement part must be added to the certification of the system as a whole.
Getting a type 7 license is a pain in the ass

2 Likes

This was warm heptane crude

I expect better results with propane or butane tbh

Left is the crude, middle is intial permeate and right is final permeate

1 Like

And just like that it’s in the echo chamber…too bad I was actually interested in this one.

7 Likes

Fer fucks sake

3 Likes

Why is this is the EC?

@cyclopath any idea?

2 Likes

I blame @Greenleafpro for following you and @thumper off topic. LOL

3 Likes

I got a 2000 lb propane tank in her and a dry ice for the fish/ wink wink.

1 Like

Why not just keep it out?

The stamp thread went all over the place and it’s not in EC

2 Likes

EC. the new open source way of closed sourcing closed loops…

6 Likes

It did just get autolocked though…

1 Like

nobody stop talking…

3 Likes