All my stuff, solvents, equipment, tools for free, SoCal

Yes, After reading much of the material he ( John) has contributed on Future4200 the word legend is an undestatement. I look forward to meeting him Monday. And yes, will help any way I can.

5 Likes

Solarnos asked me back channel why the handle SkyHighLer? First time anyone asked.

My next door neighbors back in Jr. and Sr. High School, Ray and Ron Bobby were close friends with Butch Patrick (Ron who’s partially deaf, would refer to him as The Munster,) through them I became close friends with Butch (Patrick Alan Lilley.)

I scored my first lid of weed through a friend of Ray, and got all three into drugs, mostly psychedelics. Ray recently passed, here’s a picture I came across at FaceBook Butch posted up.

They would call me by a bold somewhat skewed pronunciation of my last name, Schuyler with a heavy accent on the first syllable, Skyyy ler. A comment from Ron, might be, “Schuyler, LSDying again.”

Here’s Butch’s post at FB,

Yes, Butch Patrick was a stoner, heavy stoner, I could write a book.

7 Likes

The load out occurred Sunday, everything’s gone. Solarnos, his wife, and daughter are some of the nicest and kindest people I’ve ever met. I’m not exaggerating, his word is gold, and his cheer is honest, sincere, and magnanimous. The universe blessed me with them, a final going away present from the spirit that protects and guides those who dig weed.

I’m done guys, I have to get on the ball and get out of this house. Thanks for putting up with this old geezer, much love, John

14 Likes

To add my 2 cents to this thread,

John is one of the most intelligent men I’ve met in my 57 years. He is maticulis, highly organized and very much the alchemist, we all wish tol be. Together I safely secured all his solvents in double containment, tempature controlled storage. As for Johns life time collection of books, eat your hearts out guys/gals. Lol. Dont ask, I’d never kiss and tell.

All his equipment is in good hands. Ive extended an offer here publicly for John to travel North, winter here. Play with his and my toys.

No worries, John has a plan and knows his blind spots.

Happy trails
Solarnos

10 Likes

Shucks I just missed this! I’m in Santa Ana Orange County myself. If theres anything you’d like to pass along it’d be my honor to accept brandon@android-genius.com thanks in advance

I’ll be at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa flying kites everyday I can, you’re all welcome to come on by and have some fun. A couple of pics from before I got stuck out in Riverside County, one with Alex Herzog and I flying side by side, and another with his father.

10 Likes

My thanks to cyclopath for the $1,000 ‘consultation fee.’ I accepted it as a cumulative going away present from the entire cannabis oil extraction community. Just what I needed, and the timing was perfect.

He called me to verify the address, and what a joy to hear a like minded head, he went on and on and on just like I do… If you hire him for consulting, I suggest you record his instructions for reference, he says what he means, and means what he says, staying on point with the facts.

Here’s the kind message he included with the check.

This will be my final post at the cannabis forums, my thanks to everyone for letting me speak my mind freely. With kindest regards, John

27 Likes

Goodbuy John,
May good luck and heath find you in the new year.
I wish you the best, merry x mas.

7 Likes

Godspeed

6 Likes

All the best to you. We wish you well and hopefully you will one day return. Good luck and godspeed. Much love.

5 Likes

Ive have learned alot from you over the years, ever chimed in much just soaking up tour vast knowledge. I hope you gwt to see this i would gladly contribute to you just for what tou have done for so many and asking and expecting nothing in return. People like you are far and few be tween , and it would be an honor to help tou out anyway i could. If tou are ever in or near Humboldt i will make aure tou have a warm bed and hot food for asong as wish to stay. Hope everything works out foe rhe best for you. Thank you

6 Likes

John, it’s a shame I never made it out to Riverside to see you, but hey, Costa Mesa is closer… I wish you the best, always. Thanks again for the countless efforts you’ve made!

4 Likes

Happy trails John. Thank you for all the great equipment, and most valuable a friendship. Ttyl.

7 Likes

Hey broseph,

I’m an extraction expert up here in Montana, if this isn’t gone yet - let me know. I’ll take it all.

Did anybody take John up on this offer? I woke up feeling like a shithead this morning, having not done so. I have a tendency to let interpersonal relationships slip. It fucking sucks.

John - thank you again for your boundless dedication. Your inspiration is strong and I hope it never leaves me.

8 Likes

I have been thinking of tracking him down and showing up to the park.

9 Likes

Yes @Rumplstilskin has

1 Like

@cyclopath has some info of his whereabouts
Pilar and foundation of this site :fist_left:

8 Likes

“I owe to those who come before me and those yet to come. I give freely to you because you gave freely not just to me, but to all”

This quote should be chiseled into marble… true words of wisdom, someone give @cyclopath a pulitzer.

8 Likes

nah, but I will take another hit off that joint :wink:

11 Likes