Dennis Parker (@Beaker) Award Poll Closed! Congrats @cyclopath

Man I’m pretty sure the poor bastard went homeless or was having a really hard time just finding a place to live

1 Like

yeah, that’s how he left us…“to live on the beach”

I believe we’ve got a single report of contact since then, but I’m not certain.

6 Likes

@Rumplstilskin might have contact once in a bleu moon

2 Likes

I’ve not heard from John in months. He we homeless by his own accord. I offered him my condo in Sparks, others offered him employment. Living in his car, walking in the park and hanging at Starbucks seemed to be how he wanted it. I’ll try the email I had for him. It was truly sad back story, about his brother evicting him.

11 Likes

Bad news. I’ve no email, and the phone number I had is no longer in service.

6 Likes

Thank you sir. I was afraid that was where we were.

Yeah, wish we had been able to find he gainful employment where he wanted to be. Which wasn’t up here in OR, or in Sparks NV, or anywhere else other than hanging out in the park flying a kite…

3 Likes

@sidco is @SkyHighLer can his email be found by mod s since he was a registered member. ??

1 Like

Yes, I gave it to @Rumplstilskin

4 Likes

He was older correct? Or am i mistaken?

@SkyHighLer is indeed older than most of us +- 70 years
That’s the sad part having all that shit happen when one should be enjoying old age

4 Likes

This would be the radest birthday present!!!

6 Likes

O man you serious :bangbang:
You better be :grinning:
Best of luck you deserve standing in that list :fist_left:

2 Likes

Yeah bro my bday is right before that on the 10th.

9 Likes

you’ve certainly raised a lot of peoples games!

10 Likes

My vote is all of the above?

6 Likes

you really dont have a bad pick out of the ones up there

4 Likes

I love how many have voted.

1 Like

So weird how you can miss a dude you never met this much. Just watching his videos and reading his comments every now and then lifts my spirits. Such a genuinely nice guy. I’m sure he had half the neighborhood beating down his virtual door for knowledge. This is a dope tribute award and I think it’s a great idea. Don’t think I’ve been around here long enough to be a true voter, but I voted for whom I believe to be the most influential as of late.

12 Likes

All heroes

2 Likes

In my mind there is no such thing as a true voter. If you feel you’ve been helped in any way or just want to vote you’re a true voter. So don’t let that discourage any voting, please.

6 Likes