Dennis Parker (@Beaker) Award Poll Closed! Congrats @cyclopath

Delta Green

1 Like

@skyhighLer is my vote

6 Likes

I only get to pick one?

14 Likes

I want to vote for @Beaker. Heā€™s the whole reason Iā€™m here, but this list is impressive in itself. I wish we could vote for them all.

14 Likes

To all the lurkers and silent members
VOTE it be nice if we get 5%
Of members to vote
Yep 11000 members and counting :wink:

22 Likes

This is tough- just very glad to have all these great mentors- I would have never been able to earn a living in cannabis without this forum.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to nominate myself ā€œLiftdogā€

1 Like

Man it is a pretty tough tie for me between @SkyHighLer and @cyclopath

7 Likes

Can anyone actually locate @SkyHighLer?!?

5 Likes

Man Iā€™m pretty sure the poor bastard went homeless or was having a really hard time just finding a place to live

1 Like

yeah, thatā€™s how he left usā€¦ā€œto live on the beachā€

I believe weā€™ve got a single report of contact since then, but Iā€™m not certain.

6 Likes

@Rumplstilskin might have contact once in a bleu moon

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not heard from John in months. He we homeless by his own accord. I offered him my condo in Sparks, others offered him employment. Living in his car, walking in the park and hanging at Starbucks seemed to be how he wanted it. Iā€™ll try the email I had for him. It was truly sad back story, about his brother evicting him.

11 Likes

Bad news. Iā€™ve no email, and the phone number I had is no longer in service.

6 Likes

Thank you sir. I was afraid that was where we were.

Yeah, wish we had been able to find he gainful employment where he wanted to be. Which wasnā€™t up here in OR, or in Sparks NV, or anywhere else other than hanging out in the park flying a kiteā€¦

3 Likes

@sidco is @SkyHighLer can his email be found by mod s since he was a registered member. ??

1 Like

Yes, I gave it to @Rumplstilskin

4 Likes

He was older correct? Or am i mistaken?

@SkyHighLer is indeed older than most of us +- 70 years
Thatā€™s the sad part having all that shit happen when one should be enjoying old age

4 Likes

This would be the radest birthday present!!!

6 Likes