All my stuff, solvents, equipment, tools for free, SoCal

Happy trails John. Thank you for all the great equipment, and most valuable a friendship. Ttyl.

7 Likes

Hey broseph,

I’m an extraction expert up here in Montana, if this isn’t gone yet - let me know. I’ll take it all.

Did anybody take John up on this offer? I woke up feeling like a shithead this morning, having not done so. I have a tendency to let interpersonal relationships slip. It fucking sucks.

John - thank you again for your boundless dedication. Your inspiration is strong and I hope it never leaves me.

8 Likes

I have been thinking of tracking him down and showing up to the park.

9 Likes

Yes @Rumplstilskin has

1 Like

@cyclopath has some info of his whereabouts
Pilar and foundation of this site :fist_left:

8 Likes

“I owe to those who come before me and those yet to come. I give freely to you because you gave freely not just to me, but to all”

This quote should be chiseled into marble… true words of wisdom, someone give @cyclopath a pulitzer.

8 Likes

nah, but I will take another hit off that joint :wink:

11 Likes

All whom are intrested. Best I can tell John’s doing well. He seng me this email today. 6.12.19. here’s a cut and paste. Nothing more. "Found this half pound bag of high grade trim at the park yesterday while making my morning rounds, laid it on a homeless bicycle riding girl who’s always spreading good cheer, and whatever drugs she’s carrying.

Surviving nicely, hope all is well with you and your’s. "

13 Likes

That just puts a smile on my face for more than one reason. I will see him in that park.

6 Likes

I’m new here, who is John? My office is a stone’s throw from there. Sorry for the noob question.

2 Likes

John is @SkyHighLer
Legend in the industry
He is the first to do research in the quality of butane first from lighter fluid cans and after from industrial suppliers
And shared with the public all his. Findings keeping us from harm
He was close with skunkpharm
And has come up with some clever diy ideas. And hardwear
And most important he is a great and humble man :clap::clap:

14 Likes

Thank you for that, appreciate the detail.

If there are real worries, I could attempt to locate him. I’m in that area constantly. lmk.

Nice to meet you btw.

2 Likes

One of the people who put patients over profits. I have my own thoughts on the matter but I will keep my negative opinions about the west coast to myself.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

Offer him a job!!

6 Likes

That’s not. The same john I am afraid
For @SkyHighLer is definitely not like that I wish he was a little for being able to make a living for him self

1 Like

I know, he never charged people. He was one of the real patients over profits people. He proved himself and advertised he needed work. No one hired him. Wild

9 Likes

I recall him recieving an offer to head up north, and be amongst some of the other heavy hitters in the field, but he was dead set on staying in a certain area.

2 Likes

John, SkyHighLer seems happy and content I email him every so often. Not as regularly as I should, but he is enjoying a life in the park/beach, minimalist life style.

I reached out to him two days ago and he responded promptly. No worries.

15 Likes