All-in-One Nanoemulsion Precursor - Axiomm Technologies' Micro GOO

Hi everyone,

For those of you who are interested in making your own oil-in-water nanoemulsions, you might find the videos at our channel helpful. In particular, watch the video at - YouTube

The video will give you a sense of key things to consider when developing your nanoemulsion.

We have some more information at axiomm.com

Thanks!

5 Likes

How much is 500g of the goo?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

6 Likes

Hi Steve, could you reach out to us at sales@axiomm.com ? We can send you a bunch of information that you’ll find useful via email.

Thanks!

Are you :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: ing my question on cost?
It’s a simple question… BTW I’ve called and emailed and I got alot of nonanswer-answers

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Do you disclose ingredients? I don’t like selling mystery products to my customers. Mystery products in this industry don’t exactly have a good track record of not injuring or killing people

1 Like

Not ducking at all. We have a cost calculator that makes things easier, but if you’d like it here then happy to share. Price of GOO required to convert a mg of active ingredient (e.g. CBD) to nano format ranges from $0.004 (low end) to $0.0075 (higher end): price depends on your pricing tier and concentration of active ingredient in your input.

Cost of the 500 g sampler at the moment is $649.25.

Thanks – that price calculator is fing pointless.

just give the cost costs.

nobody wants to overpay for the goo AND do higher math to figure that shit out

And next, as @RedundantAlexithymia requested - what’s in it. Nobody can label per fda regs without disclosing ingredients. Which means no real operations will use it until you disclose. so…

1 Like

so rather than publicly answer my question they chose pm. Apparently they will disclose ingredients if you buy 500g of their products

No, im not going to give your company my $ to sell me god knows what. Id rather spend a bit of time figuring out my own emulsifiers (as all the information is already on this site) than to buy whatever potentially posionious bullshit y’all are selling. Just say no to mystery products

5 Likes

I never get why any business comes here to advertise unless they are ready to be hammered with questions.

I’ll be honest, I’d avoid advertising here, this place is rough lol. Unless you’re part of the community and have a good business going, or are on top of your game with customer service, it’s gonna be hard here I keep seeing.

6 Likes

Happy to answer publicly. We disclose ingredients to those who purchase the sampler. Appreciate that many won’t feel comfortable with this, but given the industry and many trying to replicate others’ efforts it’s our internal policy. It contains only GRAS, FDA-approved food ingredients - I’m not sure why you’d think we’d be selling poisonous ingredients.

Again, appreciate that this rules out many people but it’s our internal policy. If any of you are interested in having a call to walk through these types of questions, you’re more than welcome to message us at sales@axiomm.com and we can set up a time to connect.

Good luck with your own efforts.

1 Like

Someone has to spend that much just to see if they even want to use it or not? Whoa…

6 Likes

It’s a good point, thanks for your advice. Going forward everyone has an open invitation to contact us at sales@axiomm.com.

Take care, everyone.

Because they’re used to being able to use smoke and mirrors against single uneducated customers.

When you have a group of educated consumers they hate that so they need to get you alone

It’s like when the lions attack the last of the pack lagging behind. Predatory tactics they hope to single someone out

7 Likes

you aint lying. this place is like a mine field… One wrong step and your dead!!! But at the same time it makes some of us better. it makes you be empathetic and ask yourself what the community as a whole would think of the solution or action.

It makes you think of the broader picture a lot more than the single transaction. Id say this place provides as much positive outcomes like me and others that have had their business thrive as others that have failed or failing.

This place is what you make of it. As the saying goes “whats in the dark will eventually come to light” If your a scumbag…eventually it will come out. If your intentions are pure…then it will show! pretty simple!

6 Likes

Well let’s see I contacted them a month ago and they didn’t even respond back

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re all so frustrated.

Tom, we’ve been waiting for you to give us a time and number to contact you but you haven’t responded. The screenshot clearly shows that.

Our sampler pricing of $649.25 ends at the end of March in case anyone has interest (it’s promotional pricing).

Others, it sounds like we’re not the group for you given the frustration and anger shown in this thread. Wish you the best of luck. This will be our last post. If you reach out to us by email we’re happy to discuss with you. We won’t be checking this forum anymore.

Lmao, good luck

3 Likes

Sixth wave affinity, axiomm, who’s next? Killas right, good business seem to be successful here. But ones that can’t answer questions disappear…

5 Likes

Tom, we’ve been waiting for you to give us a time and number to contact you but you haven’t responded. The screenshot clearly shows that.

So why would you carbon copy him on the email if you wanted me to reach out and contact him with a phone number and time? Why not provide his contact in the body of the email or give me a phone number

Again its allll tactics, I reached out for simple pricing and Im bounced around and now the burden is on me to reach out with a phone call?

Sorry that your tactics are transparent because you are dealing with educated consumers

6 Likes

@anon56994712 - I had the exact same experience with axiom.

2 Likes