All-in-One Nanoemulsion Precursor - Axiomm Technologies' Micro GOO

So is my math right that it would be roughly 5g uGoo to 1g Disty?

I have nothing against the product I am still curious about it. I doubt they would want to sell to me now it seems emotions are high. Its a shame because I think there is a big demand for a working water soluble formulation on this forum

2 Likes

Nobody wants your mystery goo, stop this abhorrent practice immediately.

This ridiculous practice of not disclosing ingredients destined for HUMAN CONSUMPTION is unethical, it is unsafe, and it is very much illegal.

These companies are only in this for a fast buck, selling mystery blends to people who donā€™t know any better in the name of IP is a fucking disgrace to this industry and needs to be snuffed out- this is essentially a scam, any product made by the end user is likely to be found on the black market And therefore if any contaminated batches lead to illness it will be vape crisis all over again- unacceptable risk.

anyone who seeks to take a product to market must disclose the ingredients on the label, this is a well defined law and the fact that I have to state it to you here deserves as hard a spanking as I can give.

Fuck you, fuck your company, fuck your shady business practices, Fuck your ā€œIPā€, take your whole operation and dumpster it.

any company that has any business making and selling products fit for human consumption knows this and would never touch a product made by these fly by night scammers.

/thread

8 Likes

I just checked your website.

Iā€™m reporting you to the FDA.

This is illegal, dangerous, and unethical practice-

Nano drug delivery systems are not to be played with by uneducated people who intend to deliver product to the public- you risk delivering all sorts of things through the blood brain barrier that are hazardous to health.

You could kill people- you WILL hurt people with the way you are operating- this is not an if it is a WHEN.

You do not care about the end user of your product, and the liability the manufacturer might face if a consumer is hurt- the way you advertise shows that you either donā€™t know the risks and the law or you donā€™t care and either one of those options makes it unacceptable for you to continue putting products on the market.

5 Likes

Ok they definitely are not coming back now :rofl:

4 Likes

If we donā€™t self regulate, pharma will own everything- they are seeking regulatory capture of the plant and are giddy when they see trash operations like this set up shop.

Youā€™re giving the whole game away in exchange for some fast cash.

4 Likes

Read up on nano.

Itā€™s not a toy or a way to slang powders and goo. Itā€™s a complex and nuanced method of delivering medicine that has serious consequences if misused.

6 Likes

I might have ended this with ā€œfuck your ā€œIPā€, take your whole operation and shove it up your ass, but dumpsters good too. An asshole is very similar to a dumpsterā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a matter of if your ingredients are poisonous. Someone died like two weeks ago from an interaction with sublingual CBD and a medication and the report suggested that something used to increase sublingual absorption is what caused it.

Im sure that the ingredients are not being disclosed because we can very easily figure out what it is.

1 Like

Interesting that it mentions doxorubicin lipasome as the first approved one, we are actually running assays comparing free dox, lipasomal dox, and nano disc dox in different cell lines, and as a future preventative measure to prevent cardio toxicity of the drug.

3 Likes

Domain for sale. Sounds like they didnā€™t last. Wow.

3 Likes

I had chat gpt guess what the formulation was, but didnā€™t really get anywhere. So I had it make a common typical recipe. Hereā€™s the robo response.:

Emulsifier Inquiry & Disclosure

Code Interpreter
Custom instructions details

User
We believe this product axiom is discussing is actually common. Using the following, can we review and deduce what this emulsifier likely is from Your vast scientific knowledge?

Certainly! Common formulations for oil-in-water emulsions, especially in the context of encapsulating active ingredients like CBD, often include the following components:

1. Emulsifying Agent: This could be a surfactant like lecithin, polysorbate 80, or Tween 80. These compounds help reduce the surface tension between the oil and water phases, allowing them to mix.

2. Oil Phase: This usually includes the active ingredient (e.g., CBD) dissolved in a carrier oil like MCT oil, hemp seed oil, or other lipid-soluble substances.

3. Aqueous Phase: This typically consists of water or a buffer solution. Glycerin or propylene glycol may be added to adjust the viscosity or solubility of the formulation.

4. Stabilizers: These could include substances like xanthan gum or other hydrocolloids that help prevent the emulsion from separating over time.

5. Preservatives: If the emulsion is intended for consumption or topical application, preservatives like potassium sorbate may be added to ensure product stability and prevent microbial growth.

6. pH Adjusters: Depending on the application, pH adjusters like citric acid may be used to maintain the stability of the emulsion and the active ingredient.

7. Optional Flavoring or Coloring Agents: These may be added depending on the intended use of the emulsion.

A basic example of a formulation might include:

• Emulsifying agent: 1-5% (e.g., lecithin)
  • Oil phase: 5-20% (e.g., MCT oil with CBD)
  • Aqueous phase: 70-94% (e.g., water, glycerin)
  • Stabilizers, preservatives, pH adjusters, flavoring, or coloring: as needed

Please note that these percentages and ingredients would need to be tailored to the specific application and desired properties of the emulsion. Formulating emulsions requires careful consideration of factors like particle size, stability, and compatibility with the active ingredient, and it often involves extensive testing and optimization.

1 Like