AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

we did a side by side with the 2 free gallons of AGT50 i got and couldnt tell the difference over other products or no fulvic at all, but its cheapish. We use really good living soil so we dont need to throw the kitchen sink at the grow to get good results.

Its not a game changer or anything like adding co2 or doing proper soil tests and mixing when it comes to yield or quality but its not burning anything either.

If you are a person that loves fiddling with your feed schedule and grow go for it, If you like the way things are now in your grow this wont change anything in my opinion. Placebo

Eh I disagree I run it in my recirculating system instead of hypochlorous acid which I do at work and I can without question smell and taste the difference when using agt-50.

Your set up could already be covering all the basis so agt doesn’t have the same noticed affect the rest of us are able to see.

10 Likes

Yeah I could see it being more helpful with synthetic nutes.

Still won’t make any miracles if your setup isn’t on point or if it is.

Just curious if you were able to do testing in your side by side.

I’d be curious to know if anything increased or decreased for you.

1 Like

Not in the same room but different rooms with same equip and strains.

If I can’t see something make an improvement it’s not worth the coin and this would fit that description in my experience.

Picking a good nute line would make more sense to adding this to a shitty nute line.

Cans of tuna won’t make you an Olympian but they will do better than if you were starving

Don’t starve and you won’t need to rely on the tuna.

I dont know anyone outside of this forum that has heard of it or uses it and I know dozens of cultivators in person and hundreds online.

We are B2B, not retail and are in plenty of large facilities. I always give your opinion the attention it deserves.

If any cultivation facility wants to do a side-by-side with any custom or premium nutrient line, you will see the difference with our fulvic, amino and organic acids. Just DM me for no-charge samples.

6 Likes

Hey Future fam, we’ve got nothing but good vibes for growers here. There are no price increases in 2023. We are here to help you have an awesome grow.

9 Likes

Our livestock business for fulvic, amino/organic acids and chelated mineral nutrition is popping. We always have no-charge samples for your farms.

1 Like

Ok Chad. We have all seen your shitty weed. Your the one that tried to say hps/mg was better than LED, and then when you posted a picture your garbage LEDs were at like HPS height no where in the picture. Learn to grow before your critique a product.

Some AGT50 mids. Orange Cream x Hella Jelly. Shit is sours af. And tastes of sweet oranges

9 Likes

Wow. Great post and flower!

3 Likes

I’ve seen hella jelly get some massive nugs man. Outdoors, from seed though. Not sure if there may be a cut going around that doesn’t fatten up as much.

2 Likes

The quicker phenos tend to give smaller fruit with hella jelly. But the flower time is like 50 days or a few less, so for running hash it’s actually one of my favorite strains. Makes some really fucking killer extract.

4 Likes

Yeahh I’m actually doin some seeds in my yard this fall after seeing how great the rosin comes out. Big fruit punch taste for sure

3 Likes

My neighbor ran hella jelly outdoors last year and did really well with it.

3 Likes

Customer picture time! The big one is about 8" for scale. Psilocybe natalensis grain cakes and cased with coco all amended with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex.

7 Likes

We just updated our product descriptions for soil, hydro and livestock. If you need a COA, SDS or current OMRI listing, please let me know. -AgT

AGT Product Description Summary 2023.docx (825.6 KB)

4 Likes

As far as continuing education, I just enrolled in the University of Florida Nutrient Management program. AgTonik started with roots in cannabis, aquaponics and livestock. Now we are hoping to expand to all aspects of the greenhouse. I love this industry!

8 Likes

The secret to fulvic, amino and organic acids is to watch the tips of the fan leaves. They should lighten up with the nutrient chelation.

If they start to get a little crispy, reduce your fulvic application by 25% or 10-15% calcium nitrate. It will still pump up the yield and terpene content, even with if there is slight over-application at some point.

7 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of the year with AGT-50.

7 Likes

Penny with her 2 new boys. Lovin her tonic!

6 Likes