AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

AgTonik is a B2B wholesale manufacturer that produces AGT-50™, an OMRI organic fulvic, amino and organic acid with minerals and trace element supplement for cannabis. It’s a bit out of the ordinary for a fertilizer supplement to advertise here, but we love Future4200 and want to enhance the gardens that go into cannabis extracts.

AGT-50™ is one of the most concentrated sources of fulvic acid available. It contains 33 organic acids and13 amino acids. It is colloidal, water extracted (versus hydroxide extracted) and OMRI listed. It can reduce fertilizer input costs for your operation while enhancing the quality.

AGT-50™ fulvic mineral complex is sourced from an ancient compost deposit, which is the result of millions of years of organic matter breaking down. It requires no adjustments of nutrient products already in use – as it does not contain synthetic minerals – which is especially beneficial for hydroponic and soilless growers. It is micro-filtered resulting in a trouble-free filtrate that mixes well and supports a clean efficient operation. No separate adjustments are required during the stages of plant growth, simply add to your normal feed water or foliar spray. Fulvic acid chelates/potentiates nutrients in a wide pH range. It has a neutral smell and won’t clog equipment. It is concentrated and is used at 1ml/gallon.

AgTonik is cGMP certified. Just ask us for COA, testing data or samples. We want to offer Future 4200 members 5% off of your first order. DM us or contact us at http://AgTonik.com

VENDOR BADGE ALERT: We spoke with @Future before posting this. Everything is above board as we are not selling hemp products.

AGT50 Sell sheet.pdf (5.0 MB)

25 Likes

AgTonik rigorously tests every batch of product we manufacture. We use LAMAR (AOAC v. 97), but realize competitors still use outdated V&B methodology.

Our last batch came in at 4.5% LAMAR/ISO testing, 10% fulvic acid V&B. Compare that to BioAg Ful-Power at 0.15% LAMAR/ISO, 8% V&B. Humic content is also listed for several market products.

2 Likes

Will u send out samples?

4 Likes

I’ll check out a sample and run it in 2 of 14 plants.

1 Like

@The_Lone_Stiller Absolutely! Just drop us a line with your information at https://www.agtonik.com/say-hello

Done. Can you send pricing info too pls? Thx!

1 Like

Thanks for the connections. We love Future 4200!

Just something small to note- samples are sent out free in the US. If you are outside the US, the samples are still free, but we kindly ask that you pay shipping. Thank you for understanding.

4 Likes

What’s your pricing? I already have a great supplier for fulvic acid at a fair price.

1 Like

Hey @a.clarion the best way to get pricing is through the AgTonik web contact page.

What’re u running @a.clarion?

1 Like

Form filled out.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for the response folks.

@a.clarion I’d love to compare what you are using to AGT-50. We lab and field test competitors products every day.

1 Like

Filled out as well, I actually use ful-power, so you’ve definitely piqued my interest.

3 Likes

I currently use ferti fulvic plus (soluble)

Requested a sample, interested in how this compares IRL

1 Like

I’m not here to tear anyone’s business down. Ful-Power is a good product and Dr. Faust is very knowledgeable. He claims they use fermentation to make their fulvic, which leads to their lower fulvic content.

Ferti-Organic is a good company too. I used them for years. Their 69% and 90% they claim are using outdated V&B methodology, which inflates the ash content. Last test, I think they came in a 10% (as a powder!) with LAMAR/ISO testing and don’t have the amino and organic acid content of AGT-50.

The powder shale source we use after water extraction comes in at 99% V&B, 42% LAMAR/ISO that goes into the AGT-50 bottle.

3 Likes

I’m also using BioAg right now. What does a 55 gallon drum cost?

1 Like

We are doing a qualitative and quantitative analysis on what exactly is in our mineral deposit that goes into AGT-50 using mass spectrometry. Needless to say, there’s not reference samples of plants from 30 million years ago!

We have some initial findings based on matching beneficial substances like flavonoids to modern plants. I thought folks here might find it interesting.

Table 1. Fulvic Mineral Powder Flavonoids 03_13_2020 AgTonik.pdf (667.4 KB)

Red flag number one you’re involved in some #tomfoolery :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Hey @a.clarion the best way to get pricing is through the AgTonik web contact page.

1 Like

@anon56994712 Sorry you perceive it that way, Tom. I have to run everything through our ERP system to get a hard quote or process samples.

FYI- I’ve been sending price per feed gallon to folks via DM.

1 Like

@anon56994712 In the interest of transparency, prices range from $0.019 for a 20L to $0.013 for 1000L per final feed gallon before shipping cost. (Edit: June 2020 pricing)

A note on shipping- we are extremely concentrated compared to Bio-Ag, so we are shipping less water weight. I also shop around for the best freight cost to deliver AGT-50 for your operation.

4 Likes