AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Despite the freezing rain and tornado at the Ann Arbor GLG party, it was a success. I met some people I have talked to for a long time and we picked up like we never missed a beat.

Buy some AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex for your business operation gardens, yall. For closet growers and those that can’t hit our 1-gallon minimum MOQ, Mr. Fulvic just launched his sample program for pictures and social media feedback too. There is ALWAYS a discount for F4200 friends.

5 Likes

May we all level up on this glorious 4/20!

2 Likes

What a wild ride it’s been over the last few years here. I started at AgTonik in March of 2020, right before COVID and joined Future 4200 at exactly the the same time.

Here are some of my favorite highlights along the way:

• A couple of GLG meets where people treat you like family even if you’re meeting in person for the first real time.
  • Seeing D8 go from cloak and dagger to a legitimate income stream for hemp growers, which has always been just a commodity
  • The cannabis crash and burn in Michigan for medical and traditional and reformation as a corporate entity (Except for Skymint, they suck)
  • New, novel and rare cannabinoids being created and isolated
  • The maturation of GOOD terpenes and weeding out things like vitamin E Acetate
  • Making some good money consulting and creating new good jobs for good people

And the real friends that I’ve made here that I talk to on a weekly basis. I love you guys!

12 Likes

I LOVE Humboldt Seed Company. They are some of the best pheno hunters in the business. I’ve done a few of these already in my production gardens, and the specs on the package match with awesome results.

In particular, I’m excited for the African landrace THCv and Jelly Donutz breeders pack. I’ve run Blueberry Muffin (there’s pics in this thread!), which I am going to do in a SOG setup. Next round, I think I’m going to run all these packs.

Thank you so much @Greenleafpro !

11 Likes

If you would like no-charge samples of AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex or more information for your operation, please just just provide your business EIN at http://agtonik.com/say-hello.

We look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

We are having a fire sale on a one-time production run of 100% soluble Ag-grade fulvic acid powder here:

6 Likes

Here are a couple write ups on AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex. Although anecdotal, you can see the results of AGT-50 with your gardens!

CANNABIS_STUDY_#2_2023.pdf (4.1 MB)

tomato study 2023.pdf (3.2 MB)

3 Likes

Bioanalytical Analysis Demonstrates AGT-50™ Fulvic Mineral Complex is Free of over 500 Pesticides.

3 Likes

I wonder what made the water consumption more in the beginning and the same throughout the rest of the observation.

1 Like

Fulvic, amino and organic acids increase metabolism, so I’m not surprised.

AGT-50 also does the same thing with livestock supplementation. When equine, swine and bovine are transported, it reduces “hauling stress” and allows them to take in food and water more easily afterwards.

3 Likes

I have talked to some big and small facilities over the last week. I not only love AGT-50, but helping people level up their growing is the best part of my day. I may not know all the answers, but we LOVE helping people every day.

Also, NO PRICE INCREASES for Future folks in 2023 :wink:

6 Likes

I was not impressed with the jelly donutz personally.

1 Like

Next time grow it better

Will do…

2 Likes

Just busting your balls… Shes not my cup of tea either, i call it case your tale weed.

2 Likes

You know, genetics are weird. Some people think Gorilla Glue is old hat beaster weed. I can tease pine and sandalwood terps out of it and hit 3 pounds a light. If I use different biostimulants or grow it organic, I can get sour and chocolate/coffee terps out of it.

It’s all about your grow style, the inputs that go into it and how it’s cured with the final product that you get.

11 Likes

My complaint with the jelly donutz is more along the lines of it was like their other strain hella jelly, good weed, but tiny little buds. Harvest was super stinky and sticky, but weight was lacking. Should have been a little more clear on that.

@Greenleafpro, all good lol, things are a little tense here lately so I wasn’t sure if it was in jest or not.

Anyway, on topic, agt-50 is the bees knees!

2 Likes

we did a side by side with the 2 free gallons of AGT50 i got and couldnt tell the difference over other products or no fulvic at all, but its cheapish. We use really good living soil so we dont need to throw the kitchen sink at the grow to get good results.

Its not a game changer or anything like adding co2 or doing proper soil tests and mixing when it comes to yield or quality but its not burning anything either.

If you are a person that loves fiddling with your feed schedule and grow go for it, If you like the way things are now in your grow this wont change anything in my opinion. Placebo

Eh I disagree I run it in my recirculating system instead of hypochlorous acid which I do at work and I can without question smell and taste the difference when using agt-50.

Your set up could already be covering all the basis so agt doesn’t have the same noticed affect the rest of us are able to see.

10 Likes

Yeah I could see it being more helpful with synthetic nutes.

Still won’t make any miracles if your setup isn’t on point or if it is.