AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I can’t buy mr fulvic. No shipping to Thailand. Not even on amazon​:sweat::sweat:

1 Like

To make “fulvic acid” you just need to harvest a nice natural forest floor. You want to get about 6" down, where you typically find heavy roots. Collect this material into wheel barrows and load it into the biggest container you can.

Add water and stir. Let the non dissolved solids settle and siphon off the brown water. Viola. This is extremely labor intensive… I am a happy AGT customer, but if you can’t source it there is a way…

5 Likes

Vortal, it’s going to be very dilute and there is much more like pH control for humic/fulvic content. It also needs to be used immediately for any beneficials (or to prevent pathogens). That said, I like your style.

5 Likes

We have a special deal going until Spring planting in the US.

If Future members are buying 30 and 55-gallon drums, we will honor the price per liter sent in 20-liter vessels. It goes UPS/Fedex expedited instead of freight, gets to you more quickly and it is more easy to handle.

Who’s in?

3 Likes

Just hyping our early 2023 special- All orders go out in convenient 20 liter (>5-gallons) vessels for the same price as 30 and 55 gallon barrels in your hands quickly by UPS/Fedex instead of freight.

We always have special pricing on 1000L totes (by freight) for Future 4200 members. We are passing the savings and convenience on to you.

vps10eisukw91

5 Likes

Check out my review of @SubstituteCreature 's solventless extracts.

SPOILER: They are all fire.

5 Likes

AgTonic for the best chronic! Prove me wrong

3 Likes

Holy crap. @Capttripppp is back. Did our own #elonmusk @sidco unban you?

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, when @Sidco_Cat interviewed @AgTonik he talks about the natural humic/fulvic cycle from leaf litter.

I don’t remember explicitly the details but I remember realizing why the flower beds I’ve let accumulate leaf litter (emulating a forest floor) do so well after listening to the discussion. Decaying leaf litter → humic acid → fulvic acid == thriving plants was what I took away.

I do use mr fulvic indoors. Fulvic + silica , I probably started that after the podcast :wink:

4 Likes

Sidco never banned me! And future only hates someone like me! It’s all good. I love you all. Thank you for bringing me here

1 Like

Now I gotta listen to his podcast with cat…

My first run of AGT-50 was in super soil. I have always been very interested in fulvic/humic. It actually gave me the confidence to switch to salts.

My entire site selection was based around water/feed. I purchased a Shoreland and Forestry protected parcel of land. It is ONLY approved for agriculture. The land sits in a mountain valley flood plaine. It has a 1% chance of flooding. Basically guaranteed. I have a 20 foot well spike set into humate and sand and I am able to pull tons out.

5 Likes

Just thought I’d say, this shit works amazing for orchids as well!

2 Likes

I started doing orchids and hydro peppers when I was 12-years old. My mom got pretty pissed when I spent my lawnmower money filling the house with orchids and cacti and ghost chilis (Maybe Red Savinas were the closest thing to superhots) in the back yard.

I’m still waiting to visit your orchid preserve, @Capttripppp

2 Likes

Don’t you worry Brother! I promise that there is a group of us doing everything that we can to meet together around Chattanooga Tennessee! Not sure the dates yet, but there’s going to be a group of us! I would certainly appreciate your presence! But I understand that life happens, but I’ll let you know a solid date. I’ll DM you if I’d get one

2 Likes

Here is Matt’s episode for your listening pleasure. <3

2 Likes

I think that link goes to a WP login page @Sidco_Cat. Let’s try:

https://sidcocat.com/podcast/episode-19-matt-scheerer-agtonic/

I worked in radio for years, but still sound like a derp after a bunch of HHC edibles. I haven’t checked out the @ky_cbd episode yet. Thanks for the refresher!

3 Likes

What Silica would you recommend Matt?

1 Like

Potassium silicate as part of your nutrient formulation with Hydrobuddy. At proper dosages, it shouldn’t cause turbidity or sedimentation with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex.

If you want a soluble silica, I think Grow Genius is the best for the money, but it is expensive and isn’t available in all states.

3 Likes

Live soil here; thinking Soluble Silica vs Potassium Silica

*grow genius is pricey but .3ml to 2 gal it’s powerful!

1 Like

I don’t want to derail the AGT-50 thread again, but check out the SILICA THREAD.

If you are in living soil. you could do diatomaceous earth on top of your growing media to add slow release silica, kill fungus gnats in the process, and still have no problems with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex

4 Likes