AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I did Regalia 1/4 strength drench and foliar at transition along with AGT-50. The HVAC broke for 2 days mid-cycle and I had zero disease issues. This is anecdotal, so YMMV.

2 Likes

You’re far from fat Sir!

1 Like

I paid my property taxes at the baccarat table in Vegas. There’s only so much surf and turf I could eat!

3 Likes

It’s not a frost bomb, but Project 4510 instantly draws your eye in the grow room because of the rounded calyx structure. This is around week 6?

8 Likes

Looks like my Bubba structure

3 Likes

The post-convention work load is crazy, but I just love talking to people about growing! We are also in the middle of our bi-annual cGMP audit. We are having a couple day lead time on samples and orders if they are outstanding.

For existing customers, let me know if you would like an AgTonik t-shirt, hat or poster. We couldn’t do all this without you guys!

It’s been crazy, but I had a minute to do a writeup on the benefits of fulvic acid for mushroom cultivation:

5 Likes

:raising_hand_man: I’d love a t-shirt

I know what you mean about pre and post workload.
Every time I leave my garden I’m in the middle of some giant task that makes for even more work at most inopportune moment

4 Likes

Thank you for the solid customer service from you and your team. No matter what your selling you have been solid. Don’t find that much in business lately. And I would be stoked on some apparel

5 Likes

Me too if you get time send me a shirt @AgTonik ld wear tf outta it mr farthing

4 Likes

Mineral Logic/AgTonik just got a perfect score on our cGMP re-certification. I do this job because I love the company!

Also, our office manager says we have all of the sample production order and swag requests processed. We are just waiting to ship them out. Sorry for the delays, but there’s been a lot going on.

10 Likes

Congrats dude!!

4 Likes

@AgTonik I’ve been foliar feeding my plants in veg and the first couple weeks of flower with agt, but I’ve also been hand watering some in as well since it don’t play well with cleanse, how much do you recommend I use if doing a root drench weekly?

1 Like

0.5 ml/gallon constant feed (drench), which includes weekly. You are right that AGT-50 never mixes with hypochlorous.

2 Likes

Grease Monkey hunted by @Dukejohnson . She’s a winner.

8 Likes

Definitely can vouch for that cut :fire::fire:

6 Likes

I’m happy to hold her.

5 Likes

I want a shirt! Can I buy a shirt? There’s an agt-50 sticker on the truck I’m using.

Don’t know how it got there, but it’s there!

6 Likes

Did you get those beans I sent ya? I’ll have to check on shirt stock.

6 Likes

Yes Sir, I sure did but I don’t think I’ll have time to grow them currently. As soon as things slow down a bit I hope to pop them, but I’ve been busy and not in 1 place longer than a couple of weeks!

4 Likes

Just wait her final few weeks have a pretty wicked transformation!

3 Likes