Affordable Small Scale CLS

I’m looking for my first hydrocarbon CLS extractor and was looking at ExtractionTeks 1300 or the mini MEP. Booth of those are within the price range I’m looking at. I just want the equipment to be fully certified with all the regulations necessary to start and operate. If anyone has used this equipment or has any other suggestions for a CLS that more efficient ect. that would be amazing.

I am also looking at turning a paint booth into a C1D1 regulated extraction booth. If anyone also could tell me where to look on the NFPA website for the codes pertaining to C1D1 that would be amazing.

Thank you

1 Like

If you’re wanting to build your own extractor. Go to glacier tanks to purchase your steel and have it peer reviewed by @3PCertz.

9 Likes

That honestly would be even better! Do you know where to find a basic blueprint for a CLS so I can reference what to piece together? Or could I talk to them about the design just tell them I’m using it for essential oils since they cant give advice on CBD/THC extraction?

Thanks

1 Like

GrayWolf’s Lair Home
Check that site out…

1 Like

I’m not sure of any easy blue prints other than just looking through other designs…

Whats your goal for throughput on the extractor you certify?

2 Likes

Probably about 5lbs of material a run I wouldn’t imagine needing a bigger one than that.

1 Like

Check your inbox :slight_smile:

Also check this out Peer reviewed PX1 Closed Loop (BHO) for sale in great condition

1 Like

Alibaba’s the :electric_plug:

1 Like

You trust the many sellers on Alibaba? I’m not bashing them I’ve gotten plenty of bongs and e-nails from them but idk about steel. I’ve been considering it though.

I’ll link you with my folks over yonder. Peep inbox

1 Like

Xtractor Depot just released our Titan systems that are certified and small scale and much more affordable than the ETS systems with way more features. We can also help you build a custom system from scratch with parts if you’d like. DM me for more info!

I think you should look into diagrams or look at models of different systems and see what style you like the most, try to source the steel and replicate the system you like the most. Then have it peer reviewed.

Turn-key systems aren’t always the best way to go.

But if you’re in a rush and just need to churn out your concentrates as quick as humanly possible and just wanna save time, go turnkey.

nobody wants to spoon feed you, the plans are on graywolfs site that was posted. You can scale upon the collection or tubing size. Look up a 5 lb extractor and copy it. Get good valves like swagelok, parker, etc. Most of my parts are from hardware factory store. id suggest a 12x12 pot with handles, a hemi lid, 1/2 inch valves and fittings on recovery, a cooling coil, a molecular sieve to dry the gas and probably a crc.

2 Likes