Peer reviewed PX1 Closed Loop (BHO) for sale in great condition

Item:PX1, GC5000, multiple chillers & heaters

Price: 30-40% off retail

Dm if you are interested. Unit is barely used and ready to ship/pickup immediately.

Some details:
PX1 2017 model, purchased in 2018. Includes jacketed dewaxing column, jacketed molecular sieve column, jacketed asme recovery tank with inner coil & jacketed 8"asme separator and a 4x60 material column that will hold about 2-3lbs of dry material or about 5-6lbs of fresh frozen material. This unit is extremely clean, well cared for, and has been thoroughly inspected and pressure tested. I can ship it fully assembled (most expensive) or break it down into smaller components with photo/video instructions to reassemble it. Or you can come pick it up in Denver Colorado. This unit is peer reviewed for use in any states that Precision Extraction is licensed in.

Less than 100 hours of use on the c1d1 gc5000 recovery pump - does not include the c1d1 switch (just a long cord to hardwire to whatever switch you want) but I’m happy to source and include a switch at cost for anyone who doesn’t want to do it themselves.

Chillers and heaters are in clean, functional, perfect condition.
Models available: Julabo BC12, FP50 & FP90

Misc upgrades including stainless steel condensing coils, crc columns, additional material columns, mesh material sleeves, hoses gaskets, nuts, bolts, rotary vane vac pumps and fluids are all available for extra $.

This is a small extractor being sold with everything you need to set it up and operate immediately. Willing to sell as much or as little equipment as you need. Deeper discounts for buying more of the stuff. Installation & training also available at my standard rates.

11 Likes

Price? You didn’t put a price anywhere…

1 Like

Why is the molecular sieve jacketed?

2 Likes

To heat the seive, to insure solvent stays in gas phase? Just guessing.

8 Likes

Heating this column supports faster recovery with a gas compressor pump without subjecting your oil to the temp necessary to feed the pump sufficient positive pressure.

3 Likes

30% off retail for heaters chillers and pumps. 40% off retail for the stainless. Open to negotiate but ideally would prefer to sell everything together.

2 Likes

What about the rack?

1 Like

I would assume it’s with stainless/tri clamp parts…

Could be wrong though!

1 Like

Nice catch! I didn’t notice that… Definitely love those little tables that the original rack has on both sides.

1 Like

The px1 is the 2017 peer reviewed model with jacketed columns. Everything is mounted to the rack, but this model doesn’t have the tables that the 2016 model had. The px1 includes everything as sold by precision extraction to meet their peer review for certified labs, including all clamps hoses fittings etc. It is 100% ready to roll out of my lab and into yours for immediate operation.

3 Likes

Is the fp50 avail?

Yes - it’s available

What are you asking for the GC5000 or FP90 individually?

1 Like

Did u sell the system