Adding terps to badder

Hey everyone, not sure how this question will be received, but have any of ya’ll successfully added terps to badder in order to achieve a more wet consistency?

2 Likes

Yep, it ended up turning into sugar.

1 Like

Have any pics of it?

yeah. One sec.

2 Likes

The longer it sat the darker it got.

1 Like

I’ve added HTE to mechanically separated THCa for a wet badder. Mix in small thca crystals, like granulated smaller than sand…super fine, and mix mix mix mix. Stop adding THCa when you find your desired consistency.

Mine is in the fridge, and looks as light as the day I mixed it.

4 Likes

Hmmm interesting. I like that cracker consistency in the first pic. How’d it smoke after the added terps? This what I’m dealing with, it looks relatively wet, but takes on a hard pull and snap consistency after sitting

The smoke was pretty nice. The terps actually were some of @GoldCoastTerpenes Xj-13 a friend gave me a while back (I didn’t know who they were from until now). Real smooth. That last consistency I added 6% terps. I put that in a Centrifuge after and got some nice looking sand.

1 Like

Very interesting. Centrifuge separates the thca?

Yep, its fun to melt it down real quick and you can pour it into a mold or whatever. Took maybe an hour to separate. I like to pour it in a one gram container and drop a marble or something similar in it and then add all the separated terps in that little dent. I dig it.

1 Like

Have any pics of this stuff? Just ordered a centrifuge

I was just real quick so it looks sloppy. Lol

1 Like

In the name of science…I will provide pics. I’ll let it warm up a minute first though

Dont mind the chunkies. There are stones in this badder for shits and giggles. I like my THCa. This is gelato HTE mixed with mechanically separated THCa. The THCa that created the badder was extremely fine, took minimal whipping.

8 Likes

Wow that looks bomb, thanks for posting. What does HTE stand for?

HTE= High Terpene Extract

Would I be able to achieve a similar product by mixing terpenes from a company like @GoldCoastTerpenes with mechanically separated thca?

I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Just sell the thca isolate as is. Fake terps in thca seems morally wrong

12 Likes

From what I’ve seen it does not matter.