A video on how hemp is sprayed with distill. Any thoughts?

So many drugs :face_with_spiral_eyes: @oscar forgive me for trying to keep up

2 Likes

V-room V-room

2 Likes

Shoulda bought me a Ferrari too

1 Like

More like a V-errari

2 Likes

I remember reading an artical many years ago about Swedish scientists that had to get seeds from a village somewhere remote below the equator. The plants where full of a strain that prevented many of the illness you listed in THCv. It was to be a major discovery and scientific proof of the components of this plant to be beneficial to treat disorders. Especially Diabetes.

1 Like

Miracle cures may exist. But many arenā€™t from the plant directly and are from plants being fucked with to turn into a new drug. People need to learn to appreciate that lol vs believing cannabiz lies

How about the cures it helps with people with non terminal illnesses. I have a neurological disorder that cannabis treats very well.

2 Likes

You have Thcv you can have retested, regrown? Or are you saying thank you to the semi synthetics available to all thanks to OBX going mass production and marketing it as a cure for battling fat (in general) and a weight loss solution. Which ultimately is tied with diabetes.

The lie is the plant isnā€™t real (at least for them to mass produce). Itā€™s all synthesized. At least here in the US I fear.

The plant is cbdv Iā€™m leaning onā€¦ . Being converted like CBD to D8/D9thc.

I see a ton of thcv seeds from Europe. Guess Iā€™ll try some in the future. I donā€™t see em here proven.

No Iā€™m against synthetics. Iā€™m saying if a strain that has proven effects to help people and it does, you really canā€™t count that as if a placebo was given. Some components do help with certain ailments.

1 Like

You canā€™t be against them and for thcv. Prove me wrong.

Iā€™ve proven ample evidence they convert. The big name thcv brands are fakes. Your turn.

Ask for past OBX coas. Dig yourself and match up to the Dougā€™s Varin deets. It doesnā€™t exist. Till you can sell it/ prove it. They tried and got a Chad contract.

It isnā€™t real and Iā€™ll take bets.

I understand chemicals have magic. I just prefer truth to their origin in cannabis / hemp / not fromā€¦

So I know my fucking legal rights lmaooo

That car pitch deck got them to close up and dip. This industry is built on lies.

Honestly the leading innovative minds of cannabis science still have no idea how this plant actually works.

Some understandingā€¦ grantedā€¦ but a full understandingā€¦ not even remotely close to it.

I wouldnā€™t even say science has a moderate to good understanding of cannabis.

There very well could be a strain that is naturally a strong medication for something or a strain could be engineered as was said:

Currently though there is no miracle cure strain that is publicly known with scientific documentation, there is barely access to strains that will consistently produce rare compounds in amounts larger than trace.

1 Like

Oh not thcv specifically. I did say I read an artical on thcv. But certain strands that I come across have components that help tremendously. Some batches i have used are helpful and some donā€™t. Batches that similar in quality.
Do I believe cannabis cure the things they claim they do? Thatā€™s hype. Business selling snake oil.
If you want more about my disorder and how i treat it. Hit me up.

1 Like

Shit loads of marketingā€¦ Has made me hate the noid.

Miracles miracles amazing magic but canā€™t get a cut?

I personally just am grateful for THC. Iā€™ve never had enough time to dialogue a journey in consumption of all repeatedly, but at least try to get a try on them all.

Happy to talk about it in pm

I believe itā€™s all good, but the selling and marketing deserves a hammer to the face for lying.

1 Like

They use to have doctors on TV selling people How good Smoking was and the brands they endorse. Lol
Nice chatting with you.

1 Like

During prohibition you could get a script for alcohol.

Rich ppl will always pay to play. Itā€™s just wild seeing it repeat.

1 Like

Nope , im doing aa hemp extraction right now , and we have a big percent of thc after we do analizes of the hemp destilat , which is weird ,

How high is the thc content of the distillate?

1 Like

So you think maybe someone snuck in some thc sprayed hemp?

More likely it was above 1% thc as biomass, and is now in the 6-8% range.

That is not abnormal. ā€œCompliantā€ hemp will get you 2-4%

See Eg:Anyone remediate THC from CBD distillate as a service in CO?

If you were below 0.3% and are now above 10%, you need to look at your distillation. Chances are youā€™re isomerizing in your boiling flask.

4 Likes

We have a strain called Black Garlic that comes out around 2% THCv in extract form.

4 Likes

Any results on flower before extraction?

:small_airplane::money_mouth_face::shushing_face:

1 Like