Anyone remediate THC from CBD distillate as a service in CO?

We have some CBD distillate in my shop with about 4% THC, wondering if someone local (well, local to me in CO) might offer remediation as a service. Looking for THC removal via chromatography versus conversion into d8 or d10.

I’m located in Boulder, CO, but can meet you anywhere along the front range. Likely a couple hundred grams to start, if the results look good then I have another kilo or so right now to have done.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Doing some testing now on several methods. Private Message me your info and ill put you on the list and let you know when its available (month or so)

1 Like

I can do it but I’m in California @CPC

1 Like

how many lts a day you need ?

Sorry everyone, forgot to check on this thread.

@Psilisophical I’ll send you a DM shortly. @Remedy I’m trying to stay within CO if I can, I’m hoping to avoid any possible complications with shipping it across a state line. If I cannot find a suitable solution though I will let you know. @mrcarpu For right now we’re not looking to do a very large volume, but I’m hoping to set up a relationship with a provider that can do 1-2 kilos a month for us.

Thanks again for the responses!

1 Like

I’m looking for this ability within Colorado as well. Larger volume though up to 200 kilos/month.

We are accepting contracts now but capacity is filling up. DM me if you need THC removed from your oil.

have 200+ liters of 2%-4% THC. (970) 874-5728