A lawyers take on delta 8

I see a lot of back and fourth… to stick with the title of this thread… who in here is a lawyer and whats your take?

4 Likes

That was buried by arguments basically I talked to a hemp lawyer in Las Vegas collen and collen I believe and they advised me that d8 is illegal in nevada and he expects a dea crackdown once they can find a way to prove it’s made Synthetically.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m saying!

1 Like

So we can sell it, right guys??:joy:

Paintballs are made from food grade materials lol
Almost a gummy recipe.
Random

4 Likes

Presence of Olivetol and a high concentration of P-cymene. Abnormal CBD and THC is also a great indicator.

Very simple to determine if synthetic. We’ve submitted this information with our test results for various D8 products to the DEA.

5 Likes

Interesting did the dea ask you for this information or did you simply want to help?

2 Likes

Well that’s extremely interesting, perhaps some accountability can be had in this space finally.

Buckle up buckaroos!

3 Likes

:joy: DEA and accountability is the biggest laugh.
Should see the parties they throw.

lol I don’t expect any of the alphabet boys to be accountable.

However some regulation does entice people to be more on their toes.

2 Likes

Just a reminder for anyone who thinks regulations are going to help.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-30-pounds-of-cocaine-seized-during-dea-employee-party-17-federal-agents-arrested/

It’s all a joke.

2 Likes

When you say joke, do you mean literally?

Because the rest of your comments seem sincere… :sweat_smile:
Please tell me you randomly google searched and pulled up the first article, because dude. Have you looked at that site? :joy:

5 Likes

Literally in the slogan…

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. That site is gold.

3 Likes

:joy: Please ask me directly for sincerity. That was the first google result for dea being raided lol. If you’d like a source that’s less bland. I gotchu

1 Like

:thinking:

6 Likes

Boom goes the dynamite

3 Likes

Hope you are ok.

4 Likes

Hey @Kingofthekush420 does the farm bill stuff matter if states say that only cannabis businesses can make and use D8?

Like, if the states start regulating it does that make the loophole a moot point?

5 Likes

What loophole?

4 Likes