Δ9-tetrahydrocannabiphorol (Thc-P) Novel cannabinoids found in Cannabis- 7x more potent then d9THC

How about a synthetic cannabinoid as powerful as morphine for pain relief but lasts 3 to 4 days

I hope big pharma dont come for us because of shit like this

3 Likes

Yep and the 800x potency at CB1 is due to the combination of the 11-hydroxy AND the dimethylheptyl tail. Wonder what the d9 version is, probably too potent for any reliable testing

2 Likes

I’d be willing to be theyve tested the d9 version

1 Like

Have only ever seen Hu-210 , would be interested to see any literature on it

1 Like

The 1,2-dimethylheptyl analogue fits so well, it was developed for use as a non-lethal incapacitating agent by our lovely DOD’s chemical weapons program.

See:

They have absolutely tested all the isomers. I’m sure there’s plenty of data on them in Hebrew university literature.

Dimethylhelptylpyran’s isomers were studied extensively and for whatever reason, the 6a10a isomer is the only one they made a schedule 1 controlled substance.

Check out the isomerism section of that Wikipedia link.

5 Likes

Bro that’s badass

Got lots of reading to do on the road now

I’ll be there late tonight

1 Like

The lesser potent hexyl analogue was actually studied as a medication under the name Parahexyl

3 Likes

I thought @Roguelab would be all over this thread. Here I am at the end without a single input from you, sir!

2 Likes

ISO: Florida Man to test synthesized cannabinoids. Must be willing to wear a hockey mask and straight jacket.

6 Likes

Time difference most likely, it’s dinner time/bed time depending on country.

2 Likes

Would be the case if it weren’t a 10 day old thread :wink:

1 Like

Sorry mate :grinning:
The post of @Termite thc remediation

Is keeping me busy the little time I have for Trails I. Do on this
I do think I have some recipes for thc enhanced cannabinoids
And will post them as soon as I have time to get the old hard disk up and running
:fist_left:

7 Likes

Its gonna be interesting to see how quickly a 10%+ THC-p strain pops up.

6 Likes

I think I figured out what exactly he is doing

Theres more to it then just using zeolite to filter out thc

4 Likes

Care to share with the rest of the class?

Does anyone have standards for THCP? To be honest I bet it probably occurs more than we know, especially in landrace stuff.

1 Like

No, they have to be made by whoever is wanting to analyze samples.

The paper reports the synthetic route used to achieve standards of CBDp which was used to make d8THCp and from there d9THCp

1 Like

I’m in GA but I volunteer as tribute xD

EDIT: I apologize for gravedigging, just saw the date…

I miss JWH-018

3 Likes