72 Liter Short Path

You don’t undesrtand that this business has never mattered to my bottom line.

If you fuck with me, I can do whatever I want. People do business with me because I do good business. If you would just sit and read my posts before responding and trolling there would be no issue.

I have taken business from some of the biggest companies in WA; and that is no lie. I can say whatever I want because I’m my own boss and any company other than my own doesn’t matter to me. I could close shop tomorrow and move to the cayman islands if I wanted to.

There is a point when people fuck with you for years and it just doesn’t matter anymore. You do not affect my bottom line. I will still have my customers.

I read your posts in the HHC thread you started at 2am and you seem retarded.

You should move to the Cayman islands.

8 Likes
  1. The oil still smells like shit

2. nobody is saying what the shit smell is

3. if I sold shit oil, I would still release the ingredients and what the shit smell is

NOT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT IS IN YOUR PRODUCT IS BAD BUSINESS…and if you can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you…

There would not be an issue if people would just say what they are doing to their product. I actually have to answer to real agencies when I release products. I can’t take your boof.

Maybe someone sold you a jar of shit.

5 Likes

I am honestly willing to send you some. The jar is going to @Bret_HoneyGold to be analyzed.

I am just not lying. I submitted a product review. It’s shit, I just wasn’t gonna call him out directly.

I believe the test results were assumed to be the ones at the top of the thread:

I don’t actually think he sent COA’s along with the product. I’m not sure why though if all this is legal…

I received some hhc from eyeworm that was beautiful. Clear with zero smell. Clean effects etc.

Maybe you get a shit smell from the stain you picked up from all that glory hole action? Maybe wash your nose off and brush your teeth? Just a suggestion.

5 Likes

How is this stolen IP? Its just a big short path with a classic style distillation head that has surely been around since before spdking was born

8 Likes

Well, this devolved into stupidity. We are very happy with our setup =)

6 Likes

I literally love how wrong you were.

1 Like

Can you post a video of this beast in action?

5 Likes

I got no monkey in this circus and I’m just an idiot, but I can tell you that in my experience if someone walks into a room and feels the need to tell people he can outsmart them more often than not he isn’t as bright as he thinks he is and most likely he cannot get into MENSA. Can you please explain what part of this distillation apparatus is stolen IP??

2 Likes

Hey bro you spending this much money on it why don’t you add a discharge pump instead of using flasks?

1 Like

What a strange thread

11 Likes

Just about everything today is stolen IP from summit.

The old shot paths heads are copied and the new HB2 style heads have been copied.

Opening up the pathway was taken from summits designs too…

I dont know any short path that I have seen that isn’t coping in some way summits designs…

V1 and v2

Holy shit I thought you were just high when you talked now you just sound completely stupid. Are you just now getting into chemistry? I’ve been playing with my chemistry set since the late '80s so I might have just a wee bit of experience and what you are saying sounds schizophrenic. If you have to ask people to clean up your messes as you did just earlier you are immature and incompetent. If I’m understanding your correctly you are saying you are in the business of providing consulting for people who obviously don’t know what they’re doing… I pity the poor ignorant bastard that has to rely on your advice. Go to your safe place where no one talks harshly at you and leave the pros to do what they do without nagging at their heels. I wish I didn’t have to be this harsh with you but it seems like you need someone to put you in your place… Learn to code. This business might not be for you.

11 Likes

Got ya.

So they not using Chinese equipment that stole most of their business from summit after they saw his short paths.

Same with XD, across international, LS…everyone copied him and built businesses off his back.

I am done here. I will have my fire ass short path soon that has defined the industry today…and I didn’t have to do it with a bunch of copied IP. Even my original short paths were all summit.

Summit even gave me a deal since I couldn’t afford the proper heads at the time.

Respect.

You’re fucking delusional. I’ll start by saying as far as I know summit are good people. But you thinking that they invented short path is past delusional. What the hell is wrong with you? Whatever drugs you’re taking you need to take a break and clear your mind a little bit. Start learning more about chemistry so this way you don’t think it was all invented by certain company that you seem to shiel for. I have no idea what these people that you are upset about did in the past or anything else they’re doing except what they are showing in these pictures and these pictures show nothing out of the ordinary nothing that is covered by any patent laws. Enough of this shit get your head out your ass and maybe check yourself into chemistry 101 class at your community college and I’m saying community college because you’re obviously and I mean obviously not intelligent enough to get into any serious chemistry program anywhere else. As long as you keep your mouth shut people won’t know how stupid you are so do yourself a favor and shut the f up before people realize just how truly incredibly stupid you really are. If summit or breaking dabs (who by the way has the same emotional stability and mental problems as you appear to have) or anyone else on the face of the freaking planet has a problem with the distillation apparatus in question here by all means let them come here and say something… And end up just like you getting schooled.

1 Like

Whats so bad about the design?

As far as I can tell the only mistake they made is to pay 65k for that setup. (It can also be argued that you can make head much shorter, the condenser longer and perhaps wider bore, add a discharge pump and enough space above it for distillate to accumulate while you are changing collection vessels, better vacuum solution with better vacuum path) 0