72 Liter Short Path

What a strange thread

11 Likes

Just about everything today is stolen IP from summit.

The old shot paths heads are copied and the new HB2 style heads have been copied.

Opening up the pathway was taken from summits designs too…

I dont know any short path that I have seen that isn’t coping in some way summits designs…

V1 and v2

Holy shit I thought you were just high when you talked now you just sound completely stupid. Are you just now getting into chemistry? I’ve been playing with my chemistry set since the late '80s so I might have just a wee bit of experience and what you are saying sounds schizophrenic. If you have to ask people to clean up your messes as you did just earlier you are immature and incompetent. If I’m understanding your correctly you are saying you are in the business of providing consulting for people who obviously don’t know what they’re doing… I pity the poor ignorant bastard that has to rely on your advice. Go to your safe place where no one talks harshly at you and leave the pros to do what they do without nagging at their heels. I wish I didn’t have to be this harsh with you but it seems like you need someone to put you in your place… Learn to code. This business might not be for you.

11 Likes

Got ya.

So they not using Chinese equipment that stole most of their business from summit after they saw his short paths.

Same with XD, across international, LS…everyone copied him and built businesses off his back.

I am done here. I will have my fire ass short path soon that has defined the industry today…and I didn’t have to do it with a bunch of copied IP. Even my original short paths were all summit.

Summit even gave me a deal since I couldn’t afford the proper heads at the time.

Respect.

You’re fucking delusional. I’ll start by saying as far as I know summit are good people. But you thinking that they invented short path is past delusional. What the hell is wrong with you? Whatever drugs you’re taking you need to take a break and clear your mind a little bit. Start learning more about chemistry so this way you don’t think it was all invented by certain company that you seem to shiel for. I have no idea what these people that you are upset about did in the past or anything else they’re doing except what they are showing in these pictures and these pictures show nothing out of the ordinary nothing that is covered by any patent laws. Enough of this shit get your head out your ass and maybe check yourself into chemistry 101 class at your community college and I’m saying community college because you’re obviously and I mean obviously not intelligent enough to get into any serious chemistry program anywhere else. As long as you keep your mouth shut people won’t know how stupid you are so do yourself a favor and shut the f up before people realize just how truly incredibly stupid you really are. If summit or breaking dabs (who by the way has the same emotional stability and mental problems as you appear to have) or anyone else on the face of the freaking planet has a problem with the distillation apparatus in question here by all means let them come here and say something… And end up just like you getting schooled.

1 Like

Whats so bad about the design?

As far as I can tell the only mistake they made is to pay 65k for that setup. (It can also be argued that you can make head much shorter, the condenser longer and perhaps wider bore, add a discharge pump and enough space above it for distillate to accumulate while you are changing collection vessels, better vacuum solution with better vacuum path) 0

I’m thinking he has no clue of what exactly is wrong with this design he just wants to show the world how dedicated he is to a certain brand in the hope he will get some free shit in the future. Rebel without a clue.

1 Like

When you accuse out in public an individual, and exponentially more so a business, of theft you better be able to back up that claim, because you are liable to cause great harm to them and thus can be held liable in court.

If I were you before making any further accusations i would choose my words very carefully and more importantly have my argument as to why I say what I say carefully thought out and laid out so everyone can see and understand or else as I said earlier you can be held liable and also you end up looking like a complete jackass to all of your peers.

1 Like

I am accusing the whole industry of stealing this mans fucking work. There are even threads on here measuring the angles of the heads.

I have seen the short paths that were used before summit and it looks nothing like your optimized setup today.

Distillation is not new, but the angles and the optimizations have been stolen from very few people.

Anyways, if you are new here, you have a bit of learning to do. I dont give a fuck and I would tell you to fuck off but I am not mad at you, just sad to see IP theft throughout our whole short path industry.

Now I am out. Fuck off and I will not bother you again. I have my own demons I deal with every day just to be alive.

I’m not new to chemistry and I’ve been around for more than a day or two. I have experience that one might say is vast. I can tell you and I don’t say this lightly you have no idea what you’re talking about and you are spewing a bunch of slanderous shit that can get you into legal trouble. I think in the way you are the embodiment of some of what is wrong in the world nowadays… What I mean is so many keyboard warriors are so used to saying whatever crap is on their mind regardless of the veracity of it because most of the time there are no real consequences sitting behind a computer typing crap in, but I guarantee you sooner or later you’re going to run into someone who’s going to hold your feet to the fire and you will end up paying for it. Have you noticed not a single person is agreeing with you on this issue? Even the people that I’m assuming are your friends which you have asked to join the conversation have either failed to do so or asked you to chill out. Why do you think that is? You better hope to God none of your customers sees this conversation. Yeah yeah I know you said you couldn’t care less and you are well enough of to just drop everything and go live on the Cayman Islands. You are full of passion but severely lacking in common sense… Much like a Chihuahua barking at passing cars trying to bite their tires, it’s not going to end well.

3 Likes

Go fuck yourself.

Love that shitty Chinese short path you got there coping all summits designs.

Just cause you bought it doesn’t meant shit…

It’s all good. I don’t need you or this industry. This industry has treated me like shit. Cancer is a hell of a drug…and fuck you to everyone here that has trolled me.

A personally don’t like Chinese stuff for multitude of reasons. I design all of my glassware and I have a glass blower make it for me. And I will always recommend everyone whenever possible by american-made not just glassware but everything. And by the way did you notice the part where they said they design their own head and have it made locally? It’s not Chinese! Do you have ADD? Or are you just a nitwit?

1 Like

Add yes
Cancer yes
2 jobs yes
People who depend on me yes.

I have taken more drugs than people here even know. Doctors and nurses get into hazmat suits for the shit they put in my veins

Do you know what slow poisoning feels like? I do…

I literally have built sales while on chemo walking in and out of stores to build this business…as a 2nd job

2 Likes

Im really sorry to hear that but why do you always have to throw that out whenever tour in a conversation about something you don’t agree on and it always seems to be at the end when your out of other things to say

7 Likes

I never told people here I had cancer original…I was trolled for nearly a year while in treatment…

So do yourself a favor… Do the people who depend on you favor and don’t get into situations that you do not have a really solid grasp on and then argue with people that have decades worth of experience that really know what they are talking about as it may tend to reflect badly upon you.

You said you have cancer. Have you read the trials of CBD HHC to control tumor growth?

1 Like

I received boof HHC Disty that smelled like burnt rubber. I got so much shit for saying I received boof product that I never want to see HHC again.

Again, weed has never paid my bills. I am a software engineer and I am taken care of. I have 0 time for people shit anymore

Im still not sure why that had anything to do the conversation’s, now a topic about what you would or wouldn’t recommend for people who might be going through what you are.

Would you like me to walk you through how to make CBD HHC in small batch with fairly cheap equipment so you can have quality medicine?

4 Likes