710Snob New Management

Just wanted to let everyone know that HeadyDabber is no longer associated with 710snob at any capacity what so ever! My IG is @goosegonegold I will be the new shop manager and in charge of customer service going forward. Future has very graciously given us a chance to join GLG which I’m really grateful for and I will do everything in my power to satisfy everybody I do business with. With that being said all GoodLifeGang members are privy to a 15% discount on our stainless steel products including but not limited to our hydrocarbon systems and ethanol reactors. Check out the @710snobaz IG page or @710snobextractors page for product posts. The shop line is (480)907-SNOB (7662) my personal cell phone number is (480)622-4606. The next couple customers are getting some huge hook ups too!We look forward to hearing from you.

5 Likes

Also I apologize if this goes against the guide lines of this forum not tryna be that guy

2 Likes

Damn. I always thought heady dabber was the owner of 710snob. Lol.

So who is AMP??

1 Like

Same thought he owned it too… AMP is the company he started after he left 710snob I take it

2 Likes

thats what im assuming too but i thought he owned 710snob too so what do i know! LOL

who are you and what happened to josh?

do you guys not have his skidded ethanol system with the pump mount?
Why was josh pushed out?

1 Like

AMP is Josh’s new company no affiliation with 710snob. Josh was fired. And we still have ethanol skids.

4 Likes

Jesus is this fucking high school?

1 Like

Website for amp?

2 Likes

No, but the previous employee would never reach out to community to make peace and get support to forward their company.

In this instance he is. And remarks like that arent what we are here for. There hasn’t been any childish antics or reason for you to say that. When you should be welcoming him to the affiliates.

Wouldn’t that be more productive to the platform you’ve paid to be a part of…?

6 Likes

Josh was definitely fairly well known in this industry, and appeared to be very integral to the IP development of the company. I know several people with machines that stand behind their use, ill be interested to follow how the company is run from here on out.

Will you be pushing more stock sku’s or continuing custom work?

2 Likes

I mean no disrespect, and if you’ve see my other posts I’ve been nothing but respectful to everyone on this forum and have contributed positively.

When I first read all the shenanigans, it seemed like immature babble. Re reading it all this morning, I do admit my comment may have been a little brash given the context and my more clear mindedness.

However, the verbage could be more professional. A company shouldn’t call out a previous employee or really even disclose he was fired on a public platform. When you hire an employee you take all responsibility for their actions. If you need to save face from a bad employee you pucker up and apologize, move forward, followed by a simple “they are no longer employed with us” or “they moved on to a new venture” when asked directly.

5 Likes

That I totally agree with you. No doubt. He was pretty professional about it. He could have not used the phrase “fired” and used different terminology.

But, he is trying to make amends with the community, as the previous poster “child” has made quite a reputation in the past couple years.

I fully welcome them. They are a large equipment manufacturer and nice to have around with so many trying to build large outfits on the forum.

4 Likes

I remember 710 snob ignored my emails for 3 weeks (paid for order, they didnt ship) then I did a charge back with Paypal and Mastercard. Got a double refund unintentionally never did a chargeback before

Got an email within 24 hours about how I am a scammer :joy:

9 Likes

I’m just a straight up business kind of person. I’m gonna show you respect and I’m gonna do eveything in my power to further people extraction ventures without headaches or games. With that being said we can definitely do custom fabrication and we will still have sku items as well. I am willing to work with people to further our products I want to make things work better for you guys not push or force any ideas on anyone. I do apologize if I offended anyone for the verbiage I chose to use that just the plain and simple of it Josh is no longer with the company. I again would just like to apologize to the people in the past that have felt rubbed the wrong way by 710snob and hope we can be better moving forward.

3 Likes

casually admitting to credit card theft? should probably delete that

1 Like

Paypal one was taken back after a few days automatically calm down

5 Likes

Hit up @headydabber or @ampequip and they’ll respond real quick and set you up right!

2 Likes

Haha. You should know headyflabber would never have the balls to show up on this forum, why would you tag him? He doesn’t set anybody up with anything quick.

1 Like