710Snob New Management

As a gesture of good will I say you should supply us all with hookers and blow!!!

5 Likes

I could probably swing that. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m kidding! We donā€™t need blowā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t done blow in over 20 years but I do live in Miami and if there a few things this city is pretty famous for its coke and hookers. Lol

6 Likes

Shit we home to 24/7 strip clubs. How could we have those without hooked and blow. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thats for sure lol Iā€™m in Az and weā€™re literally next to the border. :upside_down_face: I prefer 5MEO but thats for a different topic.

3 Likes

That, along with psilocybin. Thatā€™s how this desert dweller gets down.

5 Likes

IDK why this post is hidden or flagged, it definitely shouldnt be @sidco
Josh has delivered good product before, I cant speak as to timing, but it would be one sided to censor this content

2 Likes

Key board police abound here. I think @future should make a safe Space on the forum and stock it with haterade.

2 Likes

I was replying for someone request for AMPā€™s contact infoā€¦ and apparently I hurt some feelings :frowning: I guess this forum chooses its GLG affiliates over free speech? :thinking:

1 Like

Probably not, probably just a couple people from the new 710snob reporting it and it just going through the flag channels

2 Likes

I didnt report anything and Iā€™m the only 710snob employee on this site I dont have a problem with anyoneā€¦ truly I do not huge defender of free speech and open markets i have no control where people spend their money nor do i have time to put energy into something that petty. People can take shit way out of context thatā€™s their problem and probably my fault but I have no desire to beef with anyone in a market space thatā€™s big enough for everyone! Have a good day guys best regards to everyone

1 Like

No beef, we were just confused on how that comment got flagged.

If you can you look past the drama both 710 and AMP are assets to the community that both put out safe and quality equipment

1 Like

I hear the running joke is that people in florida are fucked up all the time cause thereā€™s nothing to do.

Huh? nothing to do? That dont make much sense. Dont know many places with more stuff to do than florida. People stay fucked up because our state is a 24/7 party. Everyday tourists flock to florida to vacation and party. There isnt a day of the year without something going on. Woman wearing nearly nothing. Dudes like @bg305 wearing purses too. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: This place there is something to do just about everywhere anytime.

The running joke should be that everyone in other places are missing out on real paradise in the US.

7 Likes

Our running joke in Florida is, " Come on Vacation and leave on Probation". Lotā€™s of trouble to get into in the 305. On a side note anyone that knows me knows I rock a purse. :100:

4 Likes

HeadyDabber? Oh man I hated that guy!!! I tried to dress up like him for Halloween but I couldnā€™t fit seven dicks in my mouth!!!lmao JK I have no idea who that is or wasā€¦Peace!!! Hope you laughed!!!

2 Likes

Its spring break in Fla 365 a yr. At least it was when I lived in Clearwater beach 21yrs ago.

1 Like