66.7% CBD Crude and 17% CBD Flower for sale. Single or multiple Kilos available. 500-600 pounds of flower

For sale is winterized CBD Crude. COA attached. Can ship single Kilos today if you need them. Also for sale is CBD Flower testing 17%+ CBD. 500-600 pounds ready to ship and will deliver. DM or leave your email address below.

2 Likes

Hey I’m interested in Cbd flower. Can you email me prices and strain info? Not looking for biomass though.
Queencityamusements@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

1 Like

CBD CRUDE FOR SALE. $1,800 per KG. Single Kilo purchase allowed.

2 Likes

Winterized cbd crude?

Correct. Crude is winterized.

derekzl@comcast.net

1 Like

We also have 450 pounds of 18% CBD Biomass and 2500 pounds of 9% biomass.

Where are you guys located ? I’d grab 2-4 liters to try out if that ok

1 Like

We are located in Colorado. I sent you a PM. I can send over an official invoice. Thanks

Organichemptations@gmail.com

I paid for 2L a week ago, and havent heard anything since…

I bought a small amount of their disty a few weeks ago. Very communicative until I paid, then basically dropped off. Told me they would ship a day after I paid. In reality they shipped about 11 days later. Product was very good overall, but I was getting pretty antsy waiting around without hearing much.

You should get yours though. They’re legit. Keep us posted.

Same, responded everyday day of until i paid. Then nothing for a week. Posting on here, triggered him to respond to me.
now im having second thoughts, ill get mine tested when i recieve it and let u guys know

Email me ill take some

R.diaz@hempsi.com

Been two weeks now. Just makes excuses about not sending it. Supposedly sending by this week or giving a 110% refund.
This is not the way you do business, its bullshit. I would have had the Crude distilled and isolated by now.
Now I’ve gotta find overpriced iso to fill my orders and I’ll still be late.
If u order from this dude, dont expect to get it right away(like he states), that’s a lie, he goes quiet until you start messaging him enough, then delays more.

3 Likes

I think I got your reply confused with somebody else’s. We also have crude available if you are interested.

If you need any of that crude processed to disty give me a shout. We don’t invoice until the product is ready and you pay upon delivery. We don’t have a lot of volume but we’re honest about our humble capabilities.

2 Likes

Dont order from this dude. Still havent recieced a refund, and he said the refund was gonna be sent by yesterday.

@Future you might want to look into this

5 Likes

I was about to contact these cats. Glad I didn’t!

1 Like