66.7% CBD Crude and 17% CBD Flower for sale. Single or multiple Kilos available. 500-600 pounds of flower

I dont expect @future to police the verified sellers, unless its level 3. I just wanted to stop anyone else from ordering before it’s too late

1 Like

I was going to try a get crude off them too, glad I didnt

If that stuff yields 21% maybe I’m doing something wrong lol

Lol yeah 21% is alittle high, damn I should have saw that and got a hint

1 Like

Call or text 7203999904
Email hempcannabis69@gmail.com

Are you verified here on F4200?

No response from him at all. However, if you look at his profile, it says he visited a day ago. What are my options now?
It seems he is blatantly ignoring me now.
Can we atleast get his verified certificate taken away?
@Future @sidco
edit Nvm, it seems like he took it off or someone did

1 Like

That farm is in Southern Colorado not all that far from our lab. However, I have asked around and no one I know has heard of them. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything bad but most of the farmers and processors know each other or know someone who does.

2 Likes

i would like to see a COA and get a sample to run some confirmation testing on the 9% flower. if acceptable i would be interested in purchasing the entire inventory

What ever happened with this brotha?

Shit I am in Oregon and I heard 15 for liters down the road(crude)
This dude literally could have made, at minimum, 300 each, and not ripped anyone off

PayPal did an inquiry after I appealed for a refund. He hasn’t sent any messages, or anything. PayPal deemed it fine what he did because it was sent under friends and family and they have no liability. So then I turned to the credit card company, luckily I paid through that instead of using my bank account directly. After months, the credit card company just issued me the refund a couple days ago. Wasnt expecting to get my money back, now I just go with the level 3 verified and pay the extra they charge

4 Likes

Dude hasn’t been here since April 15th… I’m gonna close this and remove his verification

5 Likes