6 Twister T4 Trimmers for sale

Bump!

Sad to hear this brother, he’s such a good boy I hope everything works out for you

Let’s help an awesome extractor help his boy!

5 Likes

Thank you bro! It was John rambo, the not so chubby tabby cat I have that was all over you, haha

So far all but 1 are still sitting and ready!

1 Like

Another sold and ready to be shipped! Still a few left! Bump! You even have your choice of wet or dry barrel!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump

13 Likes

2bdc37aac1afa6e34b35f8ac25c5d5be

7 Likes

Buuuump!

Bump! 3 Left!

2 Likes

These machines are the tits!!

My company just bought a second one from @SubstituteCreature because he’s selling them at a fraction of the value

Thanks brother :muscle::pray::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Aw dude no problem at all! Thank you so much for the support from you and your company! It means a lot that you guys liked the first so much you wanted a second - that’s why I had no problem loading you guys up with spare parts to deal with the normal wear and tear plus you already know that if you need any support in the future keeping her ship shape I pretty much take these apart in my dreams after working with them so much so already know ya got your own personal trimmer tech here haha

2 Likes

Bump for the homie

2 Likes

You are much appreciated my friend! Happy saturday!!

4 Likes

Bump! 3 Still left on the chopping block! Waiting on a couple bolts to make 4 on the ready! All trimmers come with spare belts so you won’t have to spend 32 bucks a pop just to keep your machine running!

Let me get a few bucks for blackjack before Bizcon, Will ya? :wink:

2 Likes

BUMP! 2 Twisters still on the market! In OKC/Denver currently

2 Likes

How many and price in okc?

1 Like

2 and 3k per

Bump!

Save your loved one his sanity in 2023
with a professionally refurbished Twister under the tree

4 Likes