6 Twister T4 Trimmers for sale

Item Model/Manufacturer: 6 Twister T4 cannabis trimmers with leaf sucker
Description: 6 Twister T4 trimmers - recently refurbished by myself with legit Keirton (Twister manufacturer) parts.
Price/MSRP: $ 3000 ea, deals can be worked for multiples.
Current location of item: Denver
Estimated lead time: Able to be shipped within 1-2 business days at expense of buyer
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: None but am happy to verify in person that everything is in complete working order for said buyer and give a spare blade drive belt as well.

Recently refurbished (as in the last 2 weeks) lot of 6 Twister T4s, have more but trying to keep the extra 4. Single speed models all working great - each motor has been opened up and decent wiring and grounding has been verified. Wook related damage is to an absolute minimum with these except your odd scratch on the frame here and there (which honestly will probably be repainted over in the black areas because perfectionist). All leaf suckers are included with every unit - only missing part from these are the mesh bags which attach to the leaf suckers otherwise these are 100% complete units that have been ripped apart tested and verified working by an idiot who went to electronics school and then decided to go into weed because intelligence (COUGH COUGH). No pictures of the leaf suckers at the moment but can be updated with pics later on today as they are in a friendā€™s garage. All bearings on tumbler have been ripped apart and relubed, nylon brushes have been taken apart, de-hashed/regreased the sockets. Anything I could have done to beef these units up prior to listing them I have. Feel free to ask any questions, hope yā€™all are having a great day!

18 Likes

Great trimmers as I have one myself. How are the bed knifes? Any notching at either end?

1 Like

Any parts that were getting torn apart and worn got ripped off and thrown in the trash :slight_smile: This is actually from a major dispo chain (I bought a shit ton of new from the factory parts and machines in the same auction) so it seemed like they had decent training in the operation of these machines so none of these were really beat on at all plus they had a large stock of backup parts to switch things out with

Just a reminder our inventory manager Lula is ready for your twister related inquiries!

She is in fact a good girl.

16 Likes

Lula sez bump!

So help me god I will make these pictures so cute I will give the entire forum the diabeetus

And yes this is what she looks like every morning when I wake up - I took this picture while I was steaming milk for my coffee - canā€™t you see the ā€œOOH DADā€™S ALMOST AWAKE ENOUGH FOR A WALKā€ look in her face?

10 Likes

hooooly shit what a cutie. LOOK AT THOSE EYES. ugh it hurts
keep assaulting us with these please and thank you

4 Likes

My house has enough cute on any given day to be weaponized - you should see when my daughter wants to cuddle all the animals at onceā€¦my god. So happy the kiddo loves animals like me and her mom do.

Also I never got a chance to say but love the profile pic. I love Gene Wilder so much he feels like a member of the family. See No Evil Hear No Evilā€¦amazing! One of the best movies ever made!! I still drink Harvey Wallbangers (if the bar has the fixins to make em) to this day cuz of the damn movie!

4 Likes

shit homie thank you! i adore that man as well, just impeccable, he just never misses. how can you be that fucking funny as the ā€˜straight manā€™ character?? fucking legend

and if weā€™re talking profile pictures, let me compliment you right back. Danny motherfucking McBride man, NO ONE could hold that character down like him

2 Likes

The worst/best part is that if you ask anyone I know if thatā€™s a fitting profile picture they will most certainly back it up with instances that I absolutely showed my Kenny-ness :wink:

I am positive iā€™ve said ā€œSureā€¦if you like smoking fuckin grass clippingsā€ in relation to other peopleā€™s crops so if thereā€™s not a KP statement for the ages I donā€™t know what the fuck is haha!

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Also bump!

1 Like

The twister t4 is still my number 1 favorite trimmer. I used it primarily for my indoor harvests and it did an awesome job without much damage to valuable flower. Whoever picks one of these up for the price is sure not to be disappointed.

3 Likes

Someone buy one or all of these! great product, refurbed by an even better dude!

4 Likes

I also vouch that @SubstituteCreature knows his shit and is as legit as legit can be! Iā€™m sure whoever buys these will be extremely satisfied with his work.

Honestly if I had the money iā€™d be hitting him up right now.

4 Likes

Aw man I love you dudes! Thank yall so much!

2 Likes

Bump! Croptober is coming up slowly!

5 Likes

Bump! Still got a bunch!

1 Like

Bump!

Edit: shipping at expense of buyer is also an option

2 Likes

Bump! Buy these so I can afford concrete for a backyard ramp!

Also something something something feeding family - BUT MAINLY THE SKATE RAMP.

11 Likes

Bump!

1 Like