6 Twister T4 Trimmers for sale

Bump! The teenagers at the local skatepark keep calling me old man and it’s really hurting my feelings after I lost a freestyle rap battle to them - THEY TOLD ME I BETTER SELL THESE TWISTERS AND BUILD MY OWN RAMP OR ELSE THEY’LL KILL ME. <3

8 Likes

You sure that wasn’t the wife?

8 Likes

I’ve been advised to not say anything without legal council present.

AND NO I’M NOT CRYING, I HAVE DIRT IN MY EYE

I do have to say though I’m hella lucky that i’ve got a woman who wouldn’t blink if I decided to turn the whole backyard in to a skatepark

8 Likes

Bump!

(Original Cheech and Chong Big Bambu rolling paper for attention)

12 Likes

After seeing your record with joint paper, I asked my step father (an avid record collector) to find me one.

Got it for Christmas last year. :blush:

6 Likes

The amount of people who will be shocked as fuck that you have that will be off the charts. Especially if they’re over 50

4 Likes

I’ve seen Nardwaur gift that record to a few people

6 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! The next Twister i’ll get rid of for 3500 with the leaf sucker

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Still available?

3 Likes

Why yes they are :blush:

1 Like

Bump!

Hit me up why don’cha? Consider me “Twister Curious”

And thanks --Kyle

1 Like

Hittin` ya up now!

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Got a few left still, will do them for 3k each! In all seriousness I may have to pay for some pet related expenses very very soon and I just want these gone so I can give my boy the help he needs which may be pricy as fuck. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Dm me with info on how we can complete transaction and arrange shipping and discuss cost of shipping to okc please. Interested in 2 of the t4s. Thx. Cody

1 Like

On it right now!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like