6” Falling Film Skids For Sale

Is that 135,000 each? Or for all 6?

10 Likes

Looks like the ones falling film formations or whatever were doing the old Chinese bait and switch

1 Like

I’m curious, do you also sell Chinese centrifuges? Second picture on the bottom left has one in it that’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

As stated in the caption… Price includes 54KW Tankless Hot Water Heater And 24T Chiller.

I do have a pretty large centrifuge, yes.

Huh? Not sure I understand you comment.

Well then let me explain… You’re selling Chinese centrifuge which leads us to believe the rest of your equipment is Chinese as well. And so do you think anyone will pay $135,000 for a Chinese FF?

1 Like

These are subzero scientific falling films, I’ve used one really early on when falling films starting getting popular. I have my complaints but it’s a run of the mill falling film. No comment on any other equipment pictured and its origin

Subzero is a Oregon or a Washington based company.

1 Like

“Leads us to believe” Do you speak for everyone? We are an American manufacturer and also sell plenty of overseas components, we’ve been in business over a decade and our reputation speaks for itself. If you have a question, ask it, no need to assume. This entire FFE including the shell and tube exchangers were made right here in Gresham Oregon and as stated in the description, the price includes
a 54KW tankless heater and a 24T chiller and is peer reviewed. Hope that clears things up a little.

1 Like

What makes you think when I say “leads us to believe” I speak for everyone? Wouldn’t it make more sense it’s just a figure of speech and I’m referring to metaphorically more people that conceivably think the same? And I did ask a question to which you answered with a question to which I answered making things clear. Relax not your enemy. I’m not trying to make your life miserable. there’s no need to go in the offense. If this will suffice, fine, if not let me know and we can continue going down this path?
I really hope you have a great weekend and you get to sell all of your equipment and be happy.

1 Like

Nowadays that’s a lot of money for a falling film, especially selling it at that price on this site where instructions for making your own ffe exist.
And also companies involved with the certification process
And with weed being worth not much, and many states not even doing hemp this year…
Again that seems expensive for what it is

And membranes running the same price or less with as fast or faster throughput… And significantly less energy cost… And cooler temps so you have decarb control… And in line dewaxing/decolor

Falling films need to be super cheap to be competitive these days

4 Likes

Can you point me in the direction of a company making those? I’d love to learn more

Kingofthekush420

He appears to know his business pretty well and seems to be a source of good information on the subject

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

@MagisterChemist and @Kingofthekush420 are our resident membrane salespeople/experts/pioneers

4 Likes

This is the thread I started a while ago showcasing my membrane endeavors

4 Likes

Thank you brother

2 Likes

My offerings

4 Likes