5lb closed loop (Maine)

Item Model/Manufacturer: O.S.S, USALab, Extractor Solutions, XtractorDepot.
Description: 5lb Loop.
Price/MSRP: 10k obro
Current location of item: Central Maine
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

• 4x48 material column (extractor solution)
  • 4x12 CRC column with two 1 micron sintered discs. (Usalab)
  • 12" Honey pot with bottom pour spout (usalab)
  • 24lb recovery tank (usalab)
  • 50lb recovery tank (open source steel)
  • 1/2" injection coil with steel bucket (usalab)
  • Cps molecular transformater
  • Trs21
  • 1.9cuft vacuum oven (extractor solution)
  • 6x 1/4" braided hoses (XtractorDepot)
  • 4x 3/8 braided hoses (XtractorDepot)
  • All fittings from XtractorDepot and Usalab
  • 3x 1/4" swagelok
  • 2x 3/8" swagelok
  • 1x 1/2" swagelok
  • 10kg of b80
  • 500g of magsil
  • 10kg of cr41 from Media bros
  • 5kg of crag from Media bros
  • 5kg of cry from Media bros

I am selling my Closed loop because I cannot seem to run it efficiently. I have owned it for almost 2 years and have only been able to run it for the past 3 months and I am completely tapped out on money and investing anymore into trying to make this happen. I have spent and wasted too many 100# tanks and about 1200# of dry ice. I have absorbed and utilized a lot of great advice from this community but unfortunately i constantly keep running into problems that call for dumping more and more money into this. Regrettably, I decided not to pay rent or bills this month so I can buy another 100# tank and 250# of dryice to give it one more solid go and so I can honestly say that I gave it my all, It kills me to admit it but this project is a false hope at this point. I’ve asked for advise and asked for physical help but can’t seem to find anyone willing to come and help me in person. Again, I’m very grateful for the advise I have obtained from here and the people I have talked with along the way. I am willing to deliver to you if you are in, ME, NH, VT, MA, or NY.

Why are you reposting this? You already have a thread about this. Where numerous people offered you help. If you do repost it, maybe delete your sob story and just list the specs of cls

5 Likes

Dm sent

Text me back i can help

1 Like

This is how you spend your free time? Telling others what to do?? man, I thought I had it rough but your life must really suck crusty asshole. Get a life you pathetic parasite and do everyone here a favor and shut your cum dump of a mouth for once. You’re so tough behind the screen of your phone ( that your mom obviously pays for)

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate your kindness.

Lol.

Make better life choices.

4 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Didn’t someone come and get you set up and running a lil while back. Seem to have all thats needed to run and work

4 Likes

He said he can’t get his heater above 74 degrees :neutral_face:

I’ve offered him a bunch of help and the opportunity for a video call. Someone being there isn’t really going to matter either. I feel for @Cannagrower207 its really just a matter of getting the heat up to get your times down. If you are broke you are broke though.

5 Likes

BHO is like a dollar a gram sell this thing and move on with your life

I sold my loop for 500$, I paid over 5k for everything. Sometimes you gotta take the L

17 Likes

:sob: fucking dollar a gram

5 Likes

Sell it and move on with your life… Sold yours for $500? I might as well just give this away for free then if you’re saying it won’t sell for any more then a few hundred bucks. I have no room for it in storage and it can’t stay where it’s setup. Looks like vortal is about to get free setup.

1 Like

Jv with someone and they can pay you back as they hopefully become successful at making money with it. Always try to find some light in dark times. Keep your head up and keep putting 1 foot in front of the other!

1 Like

Why can’t the heater get above 74? maybe explain the problem and see if anyone can help. Used gear is literally only worth what someone will give you theres so much. Giving to someone who can’t afford it and they pay you back over time for more is probably 1 of your 3 options. Ill check and see if i still have some stinger’s laying around, they’ll boil water.

1 Like

He could collab with @GroovyOctopusLabs

1 Like

Dry ice doesn’t stick around waiting for you to figure our your heater issues either. Maybe you could have bought a cheap recirc water heater instead of some of that ice?

I ordered 600lbs of DI and a tank of Medusa/Fast crash gas on Monday and of course I need a CGA 510 NOT a CGA 555. Looks like it delivers tommorow… Shit happens to the best of us.

Had a two people from f4200 come up and they had some good advise but not really helped me get on track. I can’t really explain why the things that are happening. Yesterday I ran a 2.5lb sock with 26lb of gas over it . I pushed with N2 @ 75psi for about 45 minutes and was seeing nothing push though, I closed bottom valve of material column and pushed at 90psi, let sit for 10 minutes then opened, still nothing. I only recovered 20lb, when I pulled my sock, it was completely soaked and still sticky with a fat glob of oil at the bottom of the sock. All That’s happened every single time I have “tried” to run. It took almost 7 hours to recover 20lb of gas yesterday. I have completed exhausted all helpful outlets, personal finances, and every dollar I can manage to scrap up for dryice and gas. Just can’t seem to figure out why I can’t collect all my oil out of my sock and push all gas out at end. I get that my hot water heater is probably too small for the heat exchange I need, but that doesn’t explain the other issues.

2 Likes

Is your collection tank cold enough?

Try removing the crc from the loop and see if your issue is there

Keep isolating individual elements of the loop. Only change one variable at a time

3 Likes

I’d love to, In a perfect world. but I do not have anymore money for ice or just to waste gas. I’ve wasted a lot of money trying to figure this out when I should’ve just paid a consultant to come up and actually help me, instead of just having someone tell me there s.o.p and say “good luck, hope it works out”. I’ve done 3 years of research and reading and thought I could do it on my own. I tried being solo but in reality, I should’ve linked up with someone. But it is what it is, I am out almost 17k now and have to go look for a job and start all over. And where I live, there are no jobs around that pay anymore then 350-450 a week. Constitution pay around here is about 550-600 a week, which is a laughing joke for pay for construction.

1 Like