48 Fluence Bioengineering SpydrX plus LED lights for sale

I have buddies who used to run spydrX and gavita 1650’s. But switched back to 630cmh.

These are players in the thc game here that I trim for.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, we ran a test on these when we were selecting our lights and they were nowhere near the spectrum they published. Almost 0 660nm light. Tested on a Gosen mavospec base.

Doesn’t mean people aren’t getting good yields, I can’t take that away from anyone, just a heads up for future shoppers. Looked like a brick shithouse for what it’s worth

Gavita

1 Like

A good homie of mine has a nursery with super fire tissue culture genetics of all the exotics out now and the old classics . He gets 3-4lbs per light in sealed rooms with 750 watt DE gavita . I have friends that just switched to the gavita LED they love them they just got 60 of them . They do not veg at all just immediately snap clones the get 750 grams per light . The led plants grow alot faster in veg and require more cal mag

2 Likes

How long is their total grow cycle to harvest with no veg?

9 weeks total with platinum og . They harvest 6 times per year . They flower 30 -50 clones per light and say that veg is a waste of electricity indoors and you pull more weight at the end of the year

1 Like

Sea of Green is the truth if ya ain’t worried about plant #’s. Cuts off veg nutes and have a smaller footprint as well as the electric.

1 Like

Interesting experiment to plot plant density per light vs veg time vs yield per year. Would take at least 6 months to get the data but this is modern farming. I need my license.

Hey got any of these left?
I’m “for’serious”!!!
so ya know its real

I will buy them! How do we make this happen!?

Hi there! Very interested in purchasing several of these lights. Hit me up at 802-310-5383 please

Very interested in buying whatever amount of fluence lighting you have left. Please text or call 405-488-5270 Joe. Thank you

If any one wants 650 watt quantum board fixtures with samsung chips and wifi controls, hmu. $700 each. lol new

Dm me pics and a link so I can check it out. I’m about to drop some coin of 4 gavita pro 1700e

whats your phone number? ill text them thatll be fastest. I have 4 new in box in LA.

Are these still available??

I have 5 lights available! 3 of them only have 1 cycle on them. 2 have 2 cycles on them. Have hanger upgrades, and both 240v and 120v cables. As well as a dimmer.

I have some available.

I have some available. PM me for info! In excellent condition and only used for a flowering cycle (8-9weeks)

I have 260 left that is a Chinese copy of the spyder x2 I’m fire selling. Same Osram diodes as this model. $325 each.

Nothing wrong with the lights, we’re just a processor and have no desire to be a grow. Located in Oklahoma City.