48 Fluence Bioengineering SpydrX plus LED lights for sale

If anyone is looking for 1 light I got a brand new open box fluence spydr x2

Hey, you still got any more lights left? I am looking for 13-25 lights.

This what I use and the girls love em. Need CO2 with em…

1 Like

@Ifarted do you still have this 2x?

Are these still available?

Looking for 3-5 of them. I can grab the gavita 1700 led for 1100 (new my cost).

when you say 2lbs/light is that 2lbs per 660 watt?

How can I get in contact with you? You said dm but thru what here, instagram, Facebook?

I need 5 possibly 10 lights and will probably buy the rest in the next 2-3 months. Please contact me in instagram @northwestcultivation or @pmcderm12

Any of these available still? I’m interested as well.

Hey I’m looking to buy some fluence SPYDRx PLUS the 660 watts. I’ve already purchase some on ebay in auction.
So if you still have some and you have great deals and if you do have some I will buy if you have your PayPal account were you can send me the invoice from your PayPal account to my own account.

So if you still have some maybe send me some photos to my account!

Cheers!

I have 16 lights left in inventory. I’m located in California and you would have to come purchase them in person. All pricing and details are located in the post. If you’re still interested, send me your contact phone number and ill reach out to you. Thanks

I know this is a decently old Post but are any lights still available? If so would you ship?

Thx

1 Like

X2

I may be down for 3 shipped

1 Like

aloha! any fluence leds available yet...thanks...harold@aloha.net

Any available still? Looking for 3! Thanks for your time. Text 2537092126.

How do Sunplix G2 compare to these led lights and what kind of yield can one, who’s dialed in, get per 5x5 space. I’m looking for actual data, not what the company said one can do or not what a promoter of the product would say. Info data from an actual grow.

I run 3 of the 10 bar and get about .5-.6g a watt. Yield is always gonna be strain dependent though. I am sure I could yield more with new strains. I run each one in a 4x8 space with a mover.
CS has been excellent. I received 1 LED and the thumbscrews were too short and seller sent out right away. After less than 1 year a Meanwell driver went and they sent me a new one right away.

Where you responding to me??

Yes but I never used the more expensive Fluence LEDs so cant compare. I highly doubt you will find someone who used both Fluence and Sunplix to get an actual comparison.

How come? Those a RE 2 of the top Leda that I hear of. Was wondering if any grower used both other the tops of each line and had data.