48 Fluence Bioengineering SpydrX plus LED lights for sale

I have 48 used Fluence SpydrX plus light fixtures for sale. They were obtained and have been in use for 14 months, i have original receipts to verify the date at which they were purchased. They are 660 watt LED lights, 240V compatible, cover a 4x4 area, are in great shape, and have been used a total of 5000-5200 hours (14 months x 30 days x 12hours/day). They have a 50,000 hour shelf life of total usage, which on 12hr/day of usage comes out to about 11.5 years of use. I have nothing but good things to say about these fixtures, we have been obtaining 2lb’s/light consistently. Unfortunately, we have to shut down our operation and we are selling all equipment. They retail for $1500-$1350USD per fixture from fluence. I am asking $1000 per fixture. DM me if interested or have any questions, I will be happy to answer. I’m located in California.
https://fluence.science/store/spydr-series/spydrx-plus/

5 Likes

Hi I was wondering if you still got the lights?

1 Like

Yes I do

1 Like

Are you willing to part w 4 for cash price, need better discount than that for that many hrs

3 Likes

No thanks. These are Top of the line LED’s, they don’t get discounted the same way HPS lights do. They last for 50,000 hours guaranteed under warranty.

2 Likes

lets make a deal call me please if you can 3239295555 Victor

I would spend a couple hundred more for something new that blows the fluence out of the water.

7 Likes

What new LED blows fluence out of the water?

I know of two that we did extensive testing on side by side against gavittas.

2 Likes

What are the two that you tested and what where the results?

I’m very interested have questions please contact at 2014060536 thank you

1 Like

I will check to see if i have some of the results in my phone still.

1 Like

Are you responding to calling?

1 Like

Sure we can chat this afternoon…

This is the gavitta

This is the Flex.

I also have test results of another LED that was just concluded somewhere in my emails from last month.

3 Likes

ok looking forward

All your info proves is that this LED that looks to be discontinued is better than old Gavita DE tech. Has nothing to do with the Fluence. When you Google search this LED it comes up but once you go to the MKB homepage and look for it its gone. If your going to make a statement like blow Fluence out of the water you should have some proof.
Maybe you meant to say blow Gavita out of the water.

2 Likes

A couple hundred more? Those light fixtures you referenced are selling for $1650 each. I’m sure those are good lights as well, LED technology keeps getting better and better each year but thats a pretty expensive fixture.

Lighting companies come and go all the time. the companies i seen last about 5yrs

That depends how you look at it. If the led is guaranteed to last 10yrs. De replacement is about 150 per yr. So it kinda balances itself. Initial investment is more. Yet your not running 1150 watts either.
I have had epaps give me 4lbs a light. Im sure there are alot of variables for that also

These are the specs for the Fluence SPYDRx PLUS if anyone wants a reference. You can come to your own conclusions on whether or not $1000 is a fair price. DM me if interested

1 Like