4” tri clamp spray/shower head

Anyone know where to find 4” tri clamp spray/shower head? I’ve looked all over. Thanks in advance
@Dred_pirate
@Soxhlet
@Killa12345

Or anyone else of course
:v:

FYI the “hemp,cbd, distillate” tags are only because they were the only choices. Either way you all know what I’m looking for but I can only find 3” :roll_eyes:

could try BHO Hardware … they in UK, not sure where you are.

US I may have found something that will work but still see what others say. Ty tho

1 Like

xtractordepot has them in hemispherical

1 Like

You can just use a 200 mesh screen and gasket to avoid channeling, thats what i use to do before they made the shower heads. Even just a piece of metal fencing (cleaned of course) justbset it on top of your material it will break up your injection flownso you wont have channeling

2 Likes

Could you use coffee filters or something similar?

I guess but for the price of continuously buting coffee filters, you can get a stainless steel screen. It doesn’t have to be a gasket just out it on top before you cap the tube

1 Like

If you’re looking for any other equipment or have questions let me know we’d be happy to help

2 Likes

Ya I found this but was looking for something with 2 top ports which they have but the spray head is offset to the side, I’ll either continue using the screen like I’ve been using as suggested above or I’ll try out the double ported one ED offers. I just didn’t want have to use a reducer on my hose from 3/8” to 1/4”.
Just being picky lol

Stainless wool works great for breaking up the flow. I use a cip nozzle and it works swell!

1 Like

Just curious. Why do you want 2 ports on the head.
Why would a t not suffice?

@4D7 has 2 ports is 1/4"

1 Like

You could have a good welder change things around for you

1 Like

I like having 2 ports, one for solvent and the other for either a warm vapor push or nitrogen push. I prefer nitrogen but you have to use what you have at the time. It’s easier not having to disconnect a hose and connect another

I’d probably just go with the one that’s offset and not go through all the hassle, like I said just being picky

So buy a T to go on top and put multiple valves and hoses. Thats the easiest solution and youll have multiple ports

2 Likes

For sure, thought about it. Thx

1 Like

You could also use a 3-way valve! Might save you extra $ and minimize potential failure points.

2 Likes

Interesting. Havent seen these. Who makes them

show me this 3 way valve. thank you

1 Like