$25,000 Reward for Stolen BHO Equipment

$25,000 cash reward for anyone that helps find the thieves that stole this custom 40lb system! Pictures of system attached below! The suspects are most likely located in Southern California. Also stole a Corken T91 and Chromalox heater and two 260# ASME tanks. Individuals went by the name of “Tyler Watson” and “Jason Parker”. They paid with a check that cleared/posted and was reversed right after equipment was picked up.

3 Likes

Keep an eye out on craigslist. Then look in ditches. That’s where they need to end up.

6 Likes

I hate to be the one to tell you this, check hadn’t posted if it was able to be stopped or charged back. Or was never a real check in the first place

8 Likes

Dude I’m so sorry to hear this but I bet you your equipment already out of the country at this point

Shit there using it and laughing or selling it for pennies on the dollar. Im surprised you giys take checks

4 Likes

Lol maybe don’t hand away 25k+ without a triple check of payment.

3 Likes

#4 Never get high on your own supply

3 Likes

Get photocopies of their ID’s too. Anyone legit won’t have a problem with you doing so.

1 Like

This hurts to read. Can you go into more details about the sale/customers? Vehicle driven? Cameras? I know there’s a fuck load of cameras.

Like contact information / phone ? Walk in?
Did they buy solvent or hydrocarbons? Had an ID policy in place when I was there.

Best of luck recovering or finding out. Checkbook was stolen is my assumption from the sounds of the reversal.

3 Likes

4 Likes

homeboy is looking right up at the camera. Damn. Thats is like a 50-55k hit. Then a reward if found just makes that amount increase.

I wonder what the goal is to find them??? This is not the time of the year to take a hit like that. Someone got fired for this!!!

4 Likes

Hell of a time to wear masks and not go to prison. Corona is definitely a reason to up security

2 Likes

Xds9mm is my pc choice. I’m about to buy my uncles 1911.

5 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear of this. I have dealt with fraud in the past and I would recommend gathering any and all information you can find. Even the smallest details could lead to something.Then hand that over to a PI and pay them to build evidence. They will either reach a dead end, or will gather the evidence needed to hand over to the police to make an arrest. Start with their cell phones. Chances are they didn’t think everything through so maybe they didn’t use burners. Didn’t change vehicle plates, or slipped some info when speaking with your team. If you record calls review them.

I hope you find those scumbags. We have had a couple incidents lately where we quickly discovered a ‘customer’ was just someone trying to commit CC / check fraud.

To echo @goldleaf_scientific and also recommend gathering everything you can about all of your interactions with them. Call records, times, even insignificant details can be useful. A good PI can work magic.

1 Like

Xds 40 everyday. Punch of a 45 with more capacity

2 Likes

damn man that blows.

Maybe only do cash or cashiers check next time?
Have your reached out to Blacklist to blast these bros?

If it was reversed wouldnt that mean its a real acct and there would be a name to start with. A simple nice conversation all by yourselves might get you all the info you need.

2 Likes

Chances are the account wasn’t associated. The names were fake. The check used was using a solid (has the funds) account without their knowledge. Bank ACH takes 48-72 hours before you even know you’ve been had. Someone reported the fraud on their account. The bad guy gets away scotch free. Rented a uhaul probably. Used a hired hand for vehicle (runner). There’s so many possibilities.

1 Like

And how do you know so much am i close to a 25k reward. All kinds of shady im surprised more shit hasnt happened now that were all allowed to wear masks and gloves and mo one cares