$25,000 Reward for Stolen BHO Equipment

I’ve had that happen to me before. The names are legit, the checks and accounts are all legit. But the faces and people around. Even high grade fake IDs apparently. You get paid and it goes through. Money is safe. Then after the fraud report comes through a day or two later bam, retrieved funds from your account and there’s jack shit you can do.

Send this to the theblacklistxyz on instagram and tell him your story. The guy has a huge following and will definitely post your story. 25k reward you have a good chance of someone recognizing this guy and coming forward. Besides for detective work I think this is your absolute best bet.

I bet if you sent the story tonight you would be posted and in front of 145k viewers by tomorrow.

13 Likes

IDs are ezpz lemon squeezy

3 Likes

Sometimes you just wish you had the “mobile grill ignitor” option installed. Fuckers

2 Likes

I know the business (it’s been a minute) and I’ve been around the block.
Security and Payment processing were definitely two areas I worked, so I’m surprised to hear how this went down and running what if scenarios in my head.

2 Likes

These people are deplorable

1 Like

Ya i need to get ip to speed on technology more, ive been cash on the barrel for long enough

2 Likes

What does this mean

1 Like

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/85y95e/tosh-0-rippin--and-tearin-

Also: two names and one photo? Where’s the other perp?

1 Like

It’s the ripping and tearing meme broh

No gloves. Check for prints?

3 Likes

Especially on the check.

3 Likes

Oh shit. Just checked the blacklist. Looks like he posted it already. I just PM’d him to see if he can post it on the main page as well.

I know that, I mean what does it mean in this context.

Scammers be ripping and tearing through this industry since yee yonder.

3 Likes

any of the equipment serialized?

during times like these, a lot more scum come out to play

2 Likes

Cash sure. Cashiers check isn’t worth a damn unless you’re meeting them at THEIR bank and can cash it on the spot and walk out with cash, any other way and YOUR bank is going to claw back the money when they figure out it’s fake.

2 Likes

So who got fired for doing this. Just curious since i would fire someone for this in a heart beat. That’s why checks take up to 7-10 days to clear per policy … Some faster. But anyways. Yea. What moron would let that much hardware go after a bogus check bounced. I’ve never waited 24 hours to allow items to leave from a check. We always call banks and verify and finalize. Sometimes we do a spot fraud check… Just saying.

1 Like

I fired one of my assistants for making me pb&j and other sandwiches for a week without cutting off the crust.

I just can’t have that kind of failure and negativity around Me.

Good news though, they might come back sooner than you think asking for repairs. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3s3w0i

5 Likes